on 16 February 2014
love the theme tune to downton, could listen to it all day! great for relaxing in the evenings and helping with sleep
on 13 February 2012
This score is one of the most beautiful and transcendent pieces I have heard in quite a while, and it is long as well. I would love to find others similar to it.
on 2 March 2016
As usual easy to download instant access via the cloud. This is a classic piece of music regardlesss if you have seen the TV series. Its stands very well as piece of music in is own right!
on 3 October 2013
I enjoy listening to this and picture the scenes from Downton in my mind. It's very relaxing too. I would recommend it to any music lover not just Downton fans.
on 28 January 2013
I was surprised that it was only 7 minutes long. I was expecting a lot more than that. So I suppose the solution is: Read the small print - if provided.
on 25 November 2014
Whenever I feel flat, this cheers me up. It even makes staring out of the window seem meaningful and dramatic when it's on!
on 28 September 2014
Have never been interested in the series at all but this music from the programme is really lovely and very soothing.
on 21 December 2014
Never watched the series, but the music is great. Popular with the masses, and for good reason. Highly recommended.
on 24 February 2013
Who could fail to enjoy the music from this series. Definitely a disc to listen to over and over again
on 31 October 2015
If you enjoy Downton Abbey you will enjoy this music from the series