on 31 May 2014
worth the few quid fits well / good buy for small seats not large seats , will not go round rim
on 1 May 2017
Good quality and good fit. Also nice looking on my new bike!
on 8 March 2017
Comfy seat cover
on 29 February 2012
This saddle cover helped me ride the 250 miles across Sri Lanka with ease. Fitted well and provided good comfort. Ordered and delivered with ease.
on 13 October 2012
This was perfect for my holiday (Centre Parcs, do lots of cycling), very comfy and fitted onto my Trek bike saddle easily. I would definitely recommend to anyone seeking a bit more comfort.
on 10 June 2013
I'm new to cycling and the first week riding my back side was sore so bought this cushion ohh yess it is confy
on 20 May 2013
as a newcomer to cycling, I was surprised at how hard my new bicycle seat was, I got one of these covers and it has made a huge difference, no more sore backside!!
on 20 June 2014
Not that much more comfy that the saddle I was trying to make comfy. Has an odd smell to it when you first open it, but that does fade in a few days. A bit of a tight fit around my saddle, should maybe tell you size of saddle is for....
on 7 October 2014
This is a good purchase. It keeps my backside from going numb on my DiamondBack Peak bike saddle (which is for people with very small backsides!) and gives my comfort on the ride to work and the leisure trips. Worth the price. Definatley would buy again.
on 13 August 2014
Same size as my Trek Saddle and feels thicker that what I've seen in the shops. Quality looks good too. Wished it would wrap around the saddle rather than sit flat on top of it. But it's the same as any in the shops so worth getting.

See one answered question