Customer reviews

on 5 May 2014
Although I have only been playing table tennis for a few years I have been buying bats every now and then and this turns out to be my fifth, three of which have been Perforated Handle System bats, two of which were a lighter version of this one. The first of those did break but I did have the habit of using it to hold up a great deal of my weight when needing to stop myself from falling.

It is hard to know if this model is appropriate for a beginner but it seems a solid choice for someone who is developing their game and is willing to spend a little more. The holes in the handle are no distraction (though they may contribute to a slightly different sound on striking the ball) but it is hard to know whether the change in weight distribution the holes bring is of any real advantage or has any true function.

Whatever the case, this bat is currently working nicely for me.
on 20 February 2013
I purchased this for my son who says it's a fabulous bat and he would now like a second one in another colour. not sure about that though!!!
on 30 November 2014
nice bat very grippy when I first got its and the handle is comfortable.

good shipping service
on 15 September 2014
Good quality... husband loves it!
on 30 October 2014