Customer reviews

Made In Stoke 24/7/11 [Feat.Myles Kennedy]
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 26 January 2017
Bought this after watching the video of the gig on TV. Terrific double CD. Myles Kennedy's vocals are stupendous and Slash's playing is very Slash-esque, which is a compliment. Particularly love Civil War. Myles beats Axl at his own game. Get it on in the car and crank it up.
One person found this helpful
on 10 October 2014
music 5*. The guy, 5*. The DVD 5*. Ten * for the fact i accidentally ordered vinyl, not CD. To hold such lovely packaging, 3 disc vinyl gatefold sleeve, with lush photos and words i can actually read, (with my glasses on) I had a tear in my eye in my old eye, I can tell you. Whatever format, a must buy, from the guy from Stoke!
2 people found this helpful
on 26 March 2014
I saw this on Sky the other night and was blown away by it. How come I've missed this over the past coupla years lol ? !!

Just buy it cos if you are here you must like Slash, Myles Kennedy is brill as lead singer and for me almost better than Axl . Checkout Alter Bridge too if you like Myles Kennedy, another terrific rock band. Listening to this on my iphone with Beats headphones, production is superb from the autorip download.

Terrific stuff !
on 19 March 2012
Slash is one of my all time favourite guitarists and I have listened to most of his stuff from gnr, snakepit, revolver etc...

To me this is one of his best pieces of work yet, the variation in material is great and the live aspect means you get loads of songs all carried out with a real spirit of rock n roll. Myles Kennedy is a real good fit at singer a nice mix of gritty warbly rock and vocal talent. It never feels polished always natural and thats what I love.

Only downside is the cd gives you the video content and the mp3 download doesnt. I now have both.
on 16 March 2017
A good double live album with some old G N F R tracks half expecting to hear axle to start singing the old guns n roses songs and some of slashes tracks mixed in.
on 14 February 2013
This is an amazing live cd from our favorite cat in the hat slash. He smashes guns n roses songs, velvet revolver, snakepit and his solo stuff. myles kennedy is a great addition to his band, reaching all of axles high roaring vocals to scott weilands swagger. The band is superb and so is the recording. You get all of the atmosphere from slashes loved home crown, stoke... he really was made in stoke.
on 28 March 2013
What can I say about this cd except it is one of the best live cd's I have ever listened to and I have heard a lot its just pure rock and roll by a very tight band the production is also really good you can actually hear what the rhythm guitarist is playing this would appeal to anybody who likes red hot electric guitar oh and guns n roses
4 people found this helpful
on 25 February 2012
I start by saying i bought this cd because of miles kennedys vocals on it. slashes songs and brand of rock make this a really great live rock album for me.i knew he was a class guitarist for gnr but i like his own stuff just as much .some class fast rock and excellent ballads as well. brilliant godfather solo. well worth the price for any rock fan
One person found this helpful
on 29 June 2016
It rocks. Slashes own numbers are excellent as are the gnr covers. The musicianship is awesome and Miles Kennedy is impressive on vocals.
on 26 October 2017
Brilliant double album highly recommended