on 27 November 2014
Decent build quality and does a needed.
on 24 November 2014
Any of the negative reviews for this board are definitely doing something wrong. The size is perfect for me. Fits in multiple locations in my bedroom such as balanced on my desk against the wall or by the window, it has served me countless time from A-levels to University work. Could not do without it.
Over 2 years on and the pens that arrived are still going strong despite being used nearly daily for large amounts of writing and scribbling.
The quality of the board is sensational, read someone mention that scuffs were left behind from the pens and the rubber but i can with 100% confidence say that this is not true at all. My board is as clean as the day it arrived, i leave things on for days, weeks. Even months and they wipe right off effortlessly. Minimum force needed regardless of the duration the ink has stayed on.
I have not found room or time to put mine up somewhere but as it is always moving around with me to uni rooms or whatever, I'm happy to have it mobile. The size is pretty extraordinary for how it fits in so many places like my desk at University where it was placed balancing on the back wall on my desk and fit it like a glove.

For the price, and quality i have received during the years I've had and used this, i cant recommend it enough. One of the few things that i have bought and genuinely used extensively.
Everyone needs a whiteboard in the room, get it!
on 11 February 2013
Great value for money! Would definitely purchase this brand again. Was only about £10 more than a board half the size made by a well known brand! The fact that it came with pens was also good.
on 29 October 2011
Good quality, arrived quickly. Comes with all fixings required, and was easy to put up. Comes with pens and a magnetic board rubber. Would recommend.
on 22 July 2015
There seems to be a little confusion in the reviews about what it is that you get. I ordered the 90x120 board. This is what I received in the box

- Whiteboard 89.3cm x 119.5 cm. These measurements include an 18mm silver frame that runs all the way around. The board itself is magnetic, smooth , solid and writes and wipes easily. The silver frame is not magnetic. The board has a very slight flex to it once attached to the wall.
- 4 rawlplugs + 4 screws for fixing to a wall (holes in the 4 corners of the whiteboard).
- 4 grey corner covers, and 4 blue corner covers to clip over the corners where the screw holes are. Once clipped on the corners add another 2mm to the length/width
- 1 pen tray 30.5cm x 5.3cm that loosely clips onto the bottom of the frame, adding another 2cm to the overall height.
on 13 December 2011
A great whiteboard. Easy to install, and large enough for what I needed. Came with magnetic board wiper and TWO sets of pens. Fantastic.
on 21 August 2014
Perfect family organiser board. Love the magnetic eraser. I am using Staedler pens (lovely range of colours) and they wipe off by running the board eraser over gently or with tissue. A previous reviewer stated the board eraser scratched the board, I haven't found this, I think if you scrubbed it, that could happen, I haven't found it necessary to rub hard to erase the ink, perhaps it depends on the pen.
Would certainly recommend the product.
on 6 September 2013
Order this yesterday afternoon for my kitchen and it arrived 9.30am this morning, I wasn't expecting it for another 5 days so very pleased with delivery as I hate waiting for things to arrive! I wanted one to put on the wall and not my fridge that's also magnetic and this is perfect. It's a little bigger than I expected but I'm not complaining as it's a useful size to jot down things for shopping and also reminders to my husband (this way he can't say he forgot!). The pens come with a little eraser on the ends which is also useful. I looked everywhere, not just amazon, for a board like this and pens etc with an overall low price this was not only the cheapest overall but it also had the best reviews. It screws into the wall through the corners and has little caps to go over the corners which hide the screws. It comes with everything you need including those raw plug things (the red things you put in the wall to screw the screws into) which I didn't expect. I'm very pleased with this purchase and would definitely recommend.
on 10 January 2014
A big, well made magnetic white board I use for various leassons. It is fairly big but still portable enough to carry around
on 17 May 2014
I ordered this board to go in my room on my wall and it is perfect it is large and great of my needs it comes with a try of pens (which is a bit small but that is ok ) and 4 pens and a magnetic eraser. compared to most of the boards on this size on amazon it is inexpensive and good quality