on 23 July 2013
Light and easy nice action in the fights could have dine with a touch of humour more every now and then but otherwise enjoyable
on 26 January 2014
Characters are rich and fun and the plot makes easy reading but is still good to keep you involved. Generally good read.
on 16 August 2013
The book is a joy to read.
It kept me wanting to read more.
It has got everything to hook the reader.
on 21 April 2014
I very much enjoyed this book, gripping easy to read and hard to put down can't wait to read the next book
on 3 February 2014
It held my attention to the very end with a good twist to make me want to read the next instalment.
on 5 April 2015
Not what I was expecting from the cover, but much better. Can't wait for the next book.
on 3 December 2016
Slow to get in to but gets better as you go on.
on 27 May 2016
Very clever idea. Well written but poor end.
on 29 August 2014
Great read
on 5 July 2013
I will be reading the next book in this series. That is all you really need to know isn't it? But onwards with a more standard review. Ok. Weapon of flesh is my kind of book, it has a hero that has been trained to kill from the word go you get to see some of that training, if you read the sample you will see this. And you get to see some of the kick ass assassinations. Internal struggle and all that as well. Anyways seems like I am rambling now. I liked it I would recommend it to anyone that likes watching people die violently (gamers I'm looking at you) and watching the perpetrator tear himself to pieces internally over it. (When I say watch I mean read)