on 19 January 2013
A very reliable Anti Virus Programne, runs in the backround, and doesnt slow your netbook/tablet down, It was also very,very cheap at just £11.99 and was very easy to install, no computer experiance nessessary. Suitable for all you novices and professionals alike, Highly recommended. Buy with confidence and enjoy peace of mind form all those nasty Viruses out there on the web. Enjoy!!!
on 27 February 2013
The antivirus product should have been fine, except that after I downloaded it the activation key was inoperative. Since by then my netbook was unprotected I bought a replacement direct from Trend and asked the supplier Paul Swallow to refund the cost, as his product was 'Defective/Does not work properly'. His reply: "This item has been opened and is not returnable (draw your own conclusions about that!) if you had contacted me I could have helped as this has happened once before"; he would have given me a link to a forum which (he says) would have solved the problem. Evidently buyer's rights do not exist for him.

I will not use this Marketplace supplier again.
on 25 May 2013
Good coverage have been using this now for my 3rd year and it's good enough for a basic coverage for a laptop anything else you might need something that is a little more advanced.
on 5 May 2013
best antivirus for netbooks out there on the market.it doesnt clog up your system or make it run slow like some of thr other brands do.
on 8 August 2013
will not work keeps say serial number is incorrect not very happy whould like my money back!!!!! thankyou j beardall
on 20 December 2011
I didn't buy this from Amazon however, I bought this on the recomendation when I bought my new netbook. It worked well for a few months then it needed to update and...it wouldn't/couldn't it took nearly 2 weeks to sort it out. A few weeks later and low and behold another update that will not install and it is now nearly 2 weeks and it is no where near being sorted out...

I gave it 2 stars because when it worked it was really good, fast scans, didn't slow my pc down and quietly worked in the background but with it not updating and it taking way too long to sort the problem out I won't be buying this again and will be going back to free anti-virus software, at least that updates without problem.