on 8 July 2012
Piece of punched cardboard, holding corners will tear after a few times' use.
Get something decent - even at this cheap price a rip off.
on 20 July 2012
this holder is very prectical and fits well in wallet. arrived fast and well packed. no complains so far but it hets wet it will be destroyed.
on 2 September 2013
This holder was not quite what I expected. It is basically a thin piece of card cut so it can keep your sims in one place. What it isn't is protective. It is too flexible and only a little thicker than paper. I think it will do the job...just.
on 27 August 2012
when this arrived, i thought, like others, what a load of rubbish. it is just a piece of thin cardboard with some slots cut out.

however having travelled between guyana, qatar and uk in the last four months or so, it has proved its worth. in every country i have had to change my sim card for phone and iPad. i have been able to securely store the sims in this little case. i know i would have lost them otherwise and incurred more cost and inconvenience.

so although it does not look like much and is probably marginally overpriced for what it is, it slips nicely into my purse and keeps me organised. would therefore recommend.
on 30 January 2013
i gave it Excellent for the thought of having made such a thing.

I didn't expected to see it was made from some sort of hard paper, I don't know how long it would last in your wallet if you take it in and out few times a week ( when you need it.)

Maybe a cheap plastic version could last longer, then the excellent idea and design would make a perfection and lasting. case.

Handy to have while you are on go , least it does ,it's keeping the pin and the Sim cards together and you know where they are.when you need them.
on 4 November 2015
This is "the cat's meow!" As a world traveler who has the particular and very important need to "land and change SIM cards" between both devices (iPad and cell phone), I thank you very much for your thoughtful and precise design. This item keeps my SIM cards organized, within fast easy reach (neatly and securely inside one of my wallets credit card slip), and most importantly it keeps my SIM cards clean and scratch free thereby preventing SIM card damage.
on 14 December 2011
Ideal for trips over the border where a local SIM gives advantageous call charges. Tabs hold both SIMs and micro-SIMs well.

The card holder fits inside a standard size wallet. As a result the card holder is easy to find - which is the reason for my buying one. When on the road I need to avoid wasting time searching all over the place for the SIMs. This holder solves the problem.
on 31 July 2015
I initially wanted to complain that this was just a piece of card with slots in it (I actually thought I'd get the SIM tools pictured), but this does fit neatly within my Xperia Z3 case holder, one of the ones that doubles as a card holder, and haven't really found anything else that would fit. Thing is, I reckon the price should really be cheaper.
on 11 February 2012
This item is exactly as described, laminated card to put your SIM cards in. My SIM got damaged a bit when not in use and the small charge I paid for this item is WAY less than the hassle I had trying to replace it!
Fits a Micro SIM nicely and a holder for a tool to remove the SIM tray. Everything a SIM card needs to be safe in your wallet.
on 22 July 2013
Bought this as I lost several sim cards recently. Not convinced by this product as it is only suitable for large SIM cards and most of the SIM Cards I use are either Micro or Nano.
I also found that my Apple pin (to open IPhone or Ipad) wasn't fitting easily on the space provided to this effect (may be a different size?).