on 30 October 2014
good album. arrived quickly
on 10 August 2014
Thanks
on 3 May 2012
What can I say about this CD other than fantastic. Its one of the bext CD's I have bought in ages. This is definately an album of 2 halves and I love the way there is a little intermission in between the genres.
Lovestrong
I would recommend this to anyone, and cannot wait for her next album
on 12 December 2015
Several songs would not play due to disc scratches - disappointed
on 5 May 2014
Great condition, prompt postage thank you. Stand out song is of course Jar of Hearts, but Christina's voice is a pleasure to listen to on every song
on 12 August 2013
I had only heard one song from this album but thought I'd take a chance and was really pleased I did. This is a great album and one I am happy to listen to again and again.
on 4 January 2017
Great
on 7 April 2014
Plenty and all of it good. I bought it for my daughter but she has to share! I'm an old rocker but Christina's music is unique, passionate and vibrant, using musical styles from around the globe. I would not hesitate to buy more of her music.
on 17 January 2015