on 21 April 2016
This product gives an impressive foam, with decent hold, but not at the dilution ratios listed on the bottle. I'm using roughly double the volume of snow foam in my foam/water mix to achieve a foam which is thick enough to cling to my car for around 5 minutes. I'm using a good quality foam lance from Autodirect connected to a Karcher K2 pressure washer.

The foam does cling well if used at a higher concentration, and seems to lift dirt well. I've used cheaper foams in the past and found that they often don't lift as much dirt, don't cling to the car for more than a couple of minutes or leave a cloudy film on glass & paintwork. Although I'm using more of this foam than expected I still think it's good value because it produces much better results than the cheaper foams.

As with all snow foams, this should only be used as a pre-clean to soften stubborn dirt and helps to remove grit without using a sponge (which would create swirls & scratches). Don't expect snow foam to be an all-in-one cleaning solution. My washing routine is to pressure wash the car with plain water to remove large debris, snow foam and leave it to soak, pressure wash again to remove any remaining foam and the dirt which it has lifted, wash with a decent car shampoo & sponge before leathering. This routine is effective for me, some may find it excessive, while others will spend much more time detailing.
on 17 April 2017
great stuff, really thick foam which bonds to the car well and seems to shift off allot of dirt before giving it a proper wash. great if you want to try and remove as much debris as possible before cleaning with a sponge so you can avoid swirl marks as much as possible. Pics attached show before/after on the same car panel. All I did was apply snow foam then pressure wash off and that was almost enough to completely clean the car 300ml (ish) mixed with 700ml of water managed to completely coat two cars so should get 8-10 individual car washes out of this bottle, I could probably go more dilute and go a little further with it too.
review image review image
on 7 April 2014
I have a karcher K2 ([...]) and this foam works excellently with the supplied foamer bottle attachment. 1 litre seems to be lasting pretty well as well as you dilute it.
on 9 October 2013
Good snowfoam. Works well using a pressure washer and foam lance.

Does not remove wax finish,and really shifts any dirt before using shampoo.
on 9 January 2017
I'm new to snow foam, so diluted 1 part to 3 parts warm water produced good long lasting foam with my 150 bar, 550l/h pressure washer. Used 80ml to foam my Focus-sized car.When I washed the foam off, the car which was pretty dirty, was almost clean.
on 1 May 2016
Picked this one after goggling around. very pleased with results.
some people say that a thick foam is inferior etc etc but I got excellent cleaning results and highly recommend!
Used around 200ml for my car so will get about 5 washes from 1litre
on 30 April 2016
I used a k2 standard detergent attachment, 75/25 mix hot water for the 25% thick foam, removed all dirt most traffic film, highly recommended.
on 3 October 2016
Really good and works well with my pressure washer. Arrived on time
on 19 April 2017
Bought this after reading the car detailing forums as it was regarded as a good quality snow foam. Use it with my Karcher and can confirm it goes on nice and thick. Whether it makes a real difference is subjective. I am pleased with it.
on 22 April 2017
Works. I clearly see the dirt falling down and my biggest problem the bugs on the paint. Use with my K2 machine. Could be cheaper.