on 30 May 2012
My partner was always complaining that every cap he had let water through. Now we have an excellent solution as this cap certainly does what it says - so no more complaining. Well done Sealskinz!
on 15 February 2014
I am sure its very well made but disappointed even the back adjuster full out did not fit my head and have never considered I have a "big head". Have pair of Sealskinz waterproof gloves that are brilliant. My bonce is about seven and one eight.
on 10 June 2014
Very practical hat which also looks good. The velcro strap is a useful feature. Often when walking/jogging you get too hot for a hat. The velcro can be tightened sufficiently around the wrist to safeguard the hat from being lost.
on 7 February 2014
Great idea but really need smaller size although it fits one size it is a little deep for a smaller head, but will do for what I need it for
on 4 March 2015
A gift for my Dad who usually buys XXL hats! Took a chance on it as a few of the reviews mentioned that this item is generous in size and adjustable...needless to say the fit was great and my Dad is thrilled with it. He wanted a waterproof cap that he could wear under his rain coat hood to keep the rain and hood off of his face when out walking the dogs.
on 27 October 2014
i've worn this cap over the last two days, when it was heavy rain and too windy for a brolly. It is completely water proof, and fits well. If I was being picky, I'd say that the adjusting velcro tag was too long(medium head)and I had to sew it to the cap ro stop it blowing about in the wind. But the cap does what it says, and keeps the rain off
on 26 November 2013
I ordered this hat as a replacement for a long serving waterproof golf style cap.
I am delighted with the quality of this item, it's perfect to wear for walking our dog or playing golf in bad weather,
Delivery was excellent , arriving through our letterbox in just 48 hours from placing an order.
on 20 October 2014
Will be using this for cycling in the rain when not on the road, and wanted something to keep my head dry in on those wet rides and this is ideal. I have a 53 circumference head and this was slightly big but with a little adjustment now fits fine. would certanly recommend for quality and fit.
on 7 June 2015
First impressions - Jun-2015
Early days yet, but due to the price, I'm expecting great things from this cap.

Initial thoughts are:
I usually have trouble finding large enough caps, so was pleased this provided a good fit.
Well made and comfortable - I forgot I was wearing it for a few hours.

Now, let's see if it truly is waterproof

Update - Nov-2015
The cap never really got worn in any rain showers since its purchase 5-months ago in June - in fact it never really got worn at all - shame really, as knowing what I know now I would've returned it.

Having now tried it in light showers, I can say it's probably waterproof if covered with a plastic carrier bag, 'cause it certainly isn't as it stands.

Severely disappointed with it's waterproof qualities at this high price. I've now downgraded the 4 stars to 1 star.
on 31 January 2016
I bought this back in November having tried 2 other "waterproof" caps over the last few years. Today was its first test and it passed. I played golf for 4 hours in persistent drizzle and my head (and glasses) stayed dry. Previous caps leaked at the seams. The other thing I liked was that the curvature of the peak was shallow enough to fit my glasses on comfortably.