on 10 January 2013
Great product but watch out for the different sizes. The different animals are different sizes and as such are suitable for different age ranges, from babies up to 4 or 5 year olds. There is no mention of this on the amazon website which would be useful. Check out the happy hopperz website for more info to make sure you are ordering the correct size.
on 24 October 2012
Prompt service, nice quality toy that will be a lot of fun for 2 year old nephew. Very well made, a bargain for the price. Glad purchased the product.
on 3 November 2012
I bought this for our nursery for use by around 15 children daily. They love it, its hard wearing and great fun.
on 30 January 2015
Well, this is one of the best items I have bought for my little boys!! Much better than the standard hippity hop that I used to have when I was little. Not so much worrying about the falling and concentrating more on the jumping. My 2yr old and my 3yr old both bounce about on this. Actually, so has my 12yr old and I have had a go. (wouldnt recommend for an adult,, as you probably wouldnt fit!!!) Never the less, great fun for my kids, and very funny to watch.
on 5 July 2015
The dog turned up with a mark on the back. As it was probably going to get dirty I just left it and didn't return the item. As it happens it was a defect in the plastic so now every time I pump it up it goes flat within about 5 minutes. I've seen this product in a lot of kids play areas so I know how much fun they are for kids it's just a shame this one didn't live up to expectations. I don't imagine all of the hopperz are the same but if yours does come with a mark send it back straight away.
on 27 December 2012
Our nephew giggled and shouted with so much joy on Christmas Day with this present. The ears are perfect hand holds and the solid feel of the toy reassured all adults. Easy to inflate with the supplied hand pump and it didn't take all day so an impatient boy was able to leap about on it quickly after unwrapping. Are there adult ones available cos I wanted one!
on 8 December 2012
Funky looking and a good size for 1-3 yr olds.
Plastic seems durable but I guess we will see.
Kids seem to like it so far.
on 31 March 2014
I got this for my 1 year old with a view to him playing with it in the future and it being more of a garden toy! Got no problem with the product however it does say all over the box and on here that a pump is included mine arrived without this of course you can't use a normal pump it has to be like a football type of one! Very annoyed and it seems I couldn't just contact the seller to ask for them to send this instead I have the return the whole item and get it resent to me.....or spend yet more cash on a new pump so it's useable (at £25 I think I've spent enough!) very annoyed that no one can check the box before sending out their product!

My little one does love being bounced around on this however it's very knackering! I look forward to when he can do this by himself. Would be great for older kids!

2 stars for lack of pump ...you can't use it if you can't pump it up!
on 3 February 2016
Terrible product! Bought for my 2 year old at Christmas, first one deflated within the hour due to a split on one of the seams. Sent it back and received a new one which deflates over night! Rubbish! Buy a cheap space hopper they last longer
on 8 December 2013
This is a good quality product. We bought the dog in blue for our 2 year old daughter. She will be thrilled. It would also suit an older child up to 5 years. It is easy to inflate and very robust. There are cheaper products available but I was disappointed with the quality.