on 5 June 2012
I bought this for my 15 year old nephew at Xmas and must say it's one of the best things I've bought this year. Very simple idea, easy to play and can become very competitive lol. Obviously we're not expert enough to try the challenge but we would see how many smarties we could pick up and put in another bowl in 1 minute. Our daughter who is 6 enjoyed it as did the grandparents (in their 70's) so great for any age. Great fun - would definately recommend!
on 20 March 2015
The Guinness World Records Chopstick Challenge involves sorting thirty chocolate beans by colour into five different bowls using only chopsticks. The set includes a bag of milk chocolate beans, a pair of wooden chopsticks and a Guinness World Records instruction card which lays down the guidelines for an attempt and offers practical advice. Good quality and excellent value for money. Quick despatch. Would recommend to others.
on 12 November 2014
A degree of fun for one day (hour?) maybe but I've just put last Christmas' buy in the bin with it not having been touched all year. There is only so much fun you can have with some Smarties and a cheap pair of chopsticks. Do not pay full price for it.
on 29 May 2014
Box with not much in really, booklet, chop sticks.
We were all disappointed with this expense idea giver really, nothing in here that you couldn't source for a quarter of the price paid.
on 31 December 2012
Prezzie for teenager from younger brother. Family spent the longest on this than any other Xmas activity! Fantastic to stir up the competitive spirit. Started out at 5mins + for only 5 sweets and proud to say mum holds record at now 1 min 45 for all 30... Much to the frustration of the men of the family! Good fun!
on 24 November 2012
These are great, plus good fun to do can bring the whole family together . I will be buying the other ones that amazon are selling .
on 13 January 2014
This was great fun and includes chocolate beans/smarties which is a bonus as you could always eat them as you go along lol which is what we ended up doing but otherwise great fun.
on 24 October 2014
so much fun Works great. does what it says on the tin Great delivery well packaged thank you
on 24 March 2014
I actually bought this as a birthday gift, so cannot review the actual product. What I can say is that it arrived in good time, in good condition and (when I had a peek inside) seemed to contain everything that was listed. I'm sure it will entertaining during any get together.
on 2 January 2013
Good product for the price, Bought by my wife as a secret santa gift for a 26year old male member of staff, bit of fun for christmas day as he likes a challenge .