Customer reviews

Package Quantity: 1|Style: Original Packaging|Change

on 30 December 2016
This was a recent Christmas present for my 2.5 year old. She loves it but I'm disappointed it doesn't trot on our carpet and only seems to work on the kitchen floor.
on 2 February 2014
Bought as a Christmas gift for my granddaughter who loves it. More robust than others on the market which is ideal for a three year old.
on 27 April 2016
A nice looking toy, ideal for the little girl I bought it for, I have realised how difficult it is to buy gifts for girls, all you seem to find are beads and makeup, I am pleased with the toy
on 8 March 2016
Lovely pony, does exactly as it should. However I'm glad we checked it before wrapping for Christmas as the legs were stiff and needed a bit of help to start moving and walking.
on 1 May 2016
I got this for my 6 & 4 year old granddaughters to play with, when they stay at my house. They love the pony and have been walking 'her' all around the house. Great buy!!
on 22 November 2016
Item arrived within 2 days - part of a present but I'm sure my grand daughter will be really pleased with it .
on 22 October 2014
I love it and cannot wait to see my grand-daughter's face at Christmas. Easy to use for a four year old. Pretty, soft and does exactly what it says on the box. Not so sure my Daughter will be thrilled by the noise but hey, that's what a horse does; isn't it?
on 11 September 2016
Lovely little pony... Bought for our 2 year old for Christmas who will love it. It walks along and neighs. Very sweet little gift (slightly smaller than expected but still very pleased with our purchase).
on 15 February 2016
I have purchased this for a present but had to try it out first. It's great well worth the money. I'm hoping it will keep the little one entertained.
on 24 November 2016
Super cute, think my little ones will love it