Customer reviews

on 28 October 2013
These are wonderful. My 2 year old son loves them. If you like a calm, relaxed bath time then these aren't the toys for you. They are noisy and work well as a bucket so your child can throw water at you. They are so much fun. I bought them hoping my son would share and let me drum too but I don't get a look-in, I take that as a good sign that he loves them. They are worth every penny. I bought some as gifts too.
on 3 April 2014
This has been a great toy, much loved by my little boy. He loves to drum, and uses the sticks to drum on anything within reach. The other day he drummed on the bathroom floor, and the end dropped off one of the drumsticks, leaving a pretty yellow choking hazard on the floor and a sharp pointy stick clutched in one hand. I'm still awaiting a response from the vendor (we got ours from Life Unearthed, who I contacted immediately.). To anyone considering buying this item I would say go for it, as long as you can ensure your child only uses the sticks on the drums provided!
on 14 August 2013
My 3 and 2 year olds love these drums - Great entertainment for bath time, however my monkeys find it very amusing to fill drums up and then tip the water out of the bath!!. Good value for money.
on 15 January 2013
My little girls of 10 months and 4 years love these. They get used as drums first then mixing bowls then caldrons - what it is to have imagination!
on 12 July 2013
Bought these for my nephew and all I can say is that are a big hit at bath time. He loves them and they are now his favourite toy.
on 29 July 2013
an unusual & unique gift. Ideal for children either in the bath or swimming pool. Combines water & music!! Perfect
on 13 May 2013
Bought these for my 2 children to play together while they bath. Part of the drum just fell off after the 1st use. They can still use them, but disappointed as I think they are quite expensive and don't think the quality matched the price paid.
on 3 April 2013
My son received these as a gift, and they have become a firm favourite at bathtime - they also double up as a good bowl for pouring water over his head to wash his hair! I've since bought these as a gift for others as they are such a nice item.
on 31 July 2015
Whilst the sticks never broke, nor the drums (although we had to stop our child trying to stab the drums!) - found that after several months that the drums started to come apart (they could still be used) and that mould started to grow in areas we could not manage to clean.

After 6 months use we felt we had no choice but to bin these items; but they did provide a one year old with a lot of fun each night for a few months in the bath.
VINE VOICEon 27 February 2016
My young daughter got these for Christmas and she loved playing with them in the bath. However after a month the smaller one became cracked across the top which was very dangerous. A few weeks later she managed to pull off the blue foam from the remaining drum. For the price these should last a lot longer than two months. They need to be much more robust for young children which is a shame because they are such a good idea.

See one answered question