Customer reviews

Tobar Water Drums

on 28 October 2013
These are wonderful. My 2 year old son loves them. If you like a calm, relaxed bath time then these aren't the toys for you. They are noisy and work well as a bucket so your child can throw water at you. They are so much fun. I bought them hoping my son would share and let me drum too but I don't get a look-in, I take that as a good sign that he loves them. They are worth every penny. I bought some as gifts too.
on 30 August 2017
At first i thought they were a bit naff but once they go on the water they are so loud.
She loves them
Perfect little pressie for a water baby
on 27 August 2017
my two year old grandson loves them
on 14 August 2017
Great bath toy
on 3 April 2014
This has been a great toy, much loved by my little boy. He loves to drum, and uses the sticks to drum on anything within reach. The other day he drummed on the bathroom floor, and the end dropped off one of the drumsticks, leaving a pretty yellow choking hazard on the floor and a sharp pointy stick clutched in one hand. I'm still awaiting a response from the vendor (we got ours from Life Unearthed, who I contacted immediately.). To anyone considering buying this item I would say go for it, as long as you can ensure your child only uses the sticks on the drums provided!
on 14 August 2013
My 3 and 2 year olds love these drums - Great entertainment for bath time, however my monkeys find it very amusing to fill drums up and then tip the water out of the bath!!. Good value for money.
on 15 January 2013
My little girls of 10 months and 4 years love these. They get used as drums first then mixing bowls then caldrons - what it is to have imagination!
on 12 July 2013
Bought these for my nephew and all I can say is that are a big hit at bath time. He loves them and they are now his favourite toy.
on 29 July 2013
an unusual & unique gift. Ideal for children either in the bath or swimming pool. Combines water & music!! Perfect
on 13 May 2013
Bought these for my 2 children to play together while they bath. Part of the drum just fell off after the 1st use. They can still use them, but disappointed as I think they are quite expensive and don't think the quality matched the price paid.