Customer reviews

great game love it
on 21 September 2017
amazing
on 24 October 2011
For me Zelda: Ocarina Of Time on the N64 was the best Zelda game until Twilight Princess came along which really gives it a run for it's money. The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess was one of the first Wii games out and still one of the best looking and playing games out on the Wii. Nintendo really have worked their magic again on Twilight Princess with it's wonderful story and fantastic use of the Wii controls. It will take a good 40 hours + to level up and complete this Zelda game. My only nag is that the game starts off a little bit to slow but thats all. For those of you that enjoy your role playing games then this is a must buy.

By the way I thought you may want to know I have read in many different magazines that The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is the best game on the Wii which is very exciting indeed. Skyward Sword is out the 18th of November and has excellent Wii MotionPlus controls and you get to fly these big red birds which reminds me of the film Avatar.
44 Comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 January 2012
This game was a bit tricky at first to understand the story and to control, as I haven't played any Zelda games until now. However, I soon understood the game concept, and I am having fun playing it. The storyline is complex and interesting, the graphics are great, and there are alot of extra details, such as things to collect, people to talk to, shops to go in, etc. I would reccomend this game to anyone who likes a long game, rather than one that finishes quickly, that has alot of things to work out, such as puzzles. The fighting aspect of the game is realistic and complex due to the range of weapons that you collect throughout the game. Its an awesome game! :D
on 9 October 2011
Oh my Gosh, this game is a game I would recommend to anyone who loves adventure/puzzle games. LOZ: Twilight Princess has an amazing story, characters that you get really fond of as you play on, pretty good graphics and very good weaponry and sword tecniques that are availible.
Now it's hard at first with the controls and it's also a bit difficult on what you're supposed to do at the start but once you've figured them out, it gets easier.
On a last note, this game is very long with great value for money. I don't think I'm even quater way through yet and I got this about a month ago.
33 Comments| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 February 2012
The dark side story of zelda and the adventure of link.
For most gamers the best zelda game,new horse riding,new controls,hard enemys.
Play like link or wolf,save dimensions and worlds.
on 27 April 2016
One of the more darker Zelda titles but still, all Zelda games seem to capture a certain charm about them—this was no different. The Wii motion controls work to good effect, making the combat that more engaging. Puzzles I found to be quite challenging, one of the more difficult Zelda titles.

The stand out point I'd have to say is without a doubt the atmosphere of the game. Getting drawn into this world is a real treat, making your quest that more rewarding. Soundtrack is always masterful in these games so no problem there. Story did capture me from the get-go, seeing as I had no idea what the hell was going on. The darkness that surrounded the plot most definitely drew me in.
on 2 July 2012
This game is just the best really. As soon as it came out- I got it and just grinded on the game until I had completed it which became no use to me and a use to someone else, which in the long run benefited me considering I had completed the game and had nothing else to do. A few years later- went on Youtube, saw the name of the game.. watched the video, had to get it back. It's Nostalgia- it just never goes away.

--Great Game, A must get if you haven't played it and just want to do something to pass the time--
on 19 October 2014
possibly a biased review as i am a big fan of the Legend of Zelda series but this is the first Zelda game to appear on the nintendo wii (excluding Link's crossbow training) and now playing it 8 years after its release on the wii the visuals are looking a little tired and dated even at the time of release however that is down to the wii system having no HDMI output. the game plays fantastically with a great storyline and having played through it multiple times, along with Skyward Sword and Mario Kart Wii it is one of the best and must play games on the system and has a better storyline than most games released on current generation consoles
on 29 December 2013
Excellent game took me back to the mid 90's and playing the Ocarina of Time on the N64. Thoroughly enjoyed playing through the game the dungeons were all fun to play through and there is a huge world map to explore which you can quickly travel around on horse back. It took me about 60 hours to play through so kept me occupied for a fair number of weekends.