Customer reviews

1,232

on 1 July 2014
I bought a leading hose and could not find a hose/tap convertor anywhere - after five attempts I found this for a fraction of the cost buying similar items in leading stores that did not work! Easy to apply make sure you keep the washer in a safe place and attach prior to using as it may fall out. 10/10!
on 2 July 2014
Great item....fits my kitchen tap perfectly and i can confidently leave it without worrying it will come loose or leak water.
Sturdy construction and would recommend it for anybody with an awkward shaped non standard tap
Great value for money.
on 6 August 2014
Seems reasonably well made, but it does not fit some taps - the gap through the connector is narrower on the side away from the tap, and (in this instance) does not allow the tap spout to go through far enough for the screw to be tightened.
on 4 August 2017
This was the first one I tried seems it's hit and miss whether these work on a certain tap allthoy I am sure they would work well but felt the other one was better fit less water was escaping. Make sure thoy you don't lose bits like I did and than had to get the other one.

I remember the old style ones of these and the pressure use to shoot it off the tap and flood everywhere on both of these that never happens.

Reasonable cost and quite well made even if it dosnt quite suit your tap it still kinda works.
on 16 May 2016
Unfortunately I am one of the disappointed customers. I managed to to attach it to my kitchen tap but the water spurted from everywhere so putting a towel over the tap wasn't enough to resolve problem as there wasn't enough pressure to pump through hose. It would also be more helpful if the attachment came with a couple of washers rather than just the one and also some instructions would be useful! I have just ordered a hoselock attachment so am hoping I will have more success!!
on 22 March 2017
Great mixer tap connector, put on the tap & just screw to tighten, works every time.... Perfect.... Highly recommended & much cheaper than hozelock...
on 5 May 2016
I've been looking for a device to attach our garden hose to our kitchen tap for some time. Previous efforts with a jubilee-clip on an attachment proved to be various degrees of disaster.

This attachment worked great first time out. It's a little bit too easy to lose the washer (got to keep an eye on that thing) and it does feel a little plasticky, but for £3 and free next day delivery it can't be faulted. Will probably buy a second one in case the first one breaks.
on 2 May 2016
It fit both my kitchen tap and my bathtub lower tap perfectly, without any water dripping out.

It's very secure and sturdy. I only wish it could fit all kinds of taps, including the high-arc ones.

But it's very easy to apply, does exactly what it's supposed to, and it's great value for money as well.
on 19 August 2016
Oh thank god for this adaptor!!! Sounds dramatic but honestly the hassle I've gone through to do the watering in the garden has been a nightmare.
This product has completely sorted out the issue for me.
Thank you so much... No more water spraying everywhere. And at a fantastic price!!! Hope it lasts.
on 6 December 2016
For those with not too wide taps this adaptor is a great find. There's a choice of black silicone washers to suit big or small tap openings.
As it's a screw collar fit, as opposed to a push-fit, you'lll leave it permanently attached to your hose. I'd have rated it higher if there was more clearance to fit more types of tap. But for the right tap there's no complaining about it.