Customer reviews

on 3 August 2013
film at eleven was one of my favourite books to read following the first one (any red blooded girl) this book left me at the edge of my seat wanting to know how there life goes on. Also, the fact that this could happen to any teenage girl makes it Moe realistic and its easy to feel like your flora this is your story! I really do recommend this amazing book to teenage readers who like a bit of romance. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
on 28 July 2013
After reading "any red blooded girl" I really didn't believe film at eleven would match up ...but it most certainly did. I have never, and most likely will never read another two books like "the flora fontain files".there isn't one dull moment and although I was sad the story had come to a close ,the ending was how I wanted it to be (perfect) .I would 'recommend this book for people aged 13-16....just read it !!!
on 31 December 2012
This was brilliant I am going to ask all my friends to read it deffo 5 stars this is because the story is so well put together and unpredictable and the twist about Mick and her best friend so believable and makes me appreciate life and friends even if I don't have that boy friend that we would all like
I loved how the ending was a bit different from what I thought would happen but I would not want to change it in any way possible. I found this book so gripping and I would recommend this book to anyone although you would understand it better if you read 'any red blooded girl' first.
on 24 February 2015
i enjoyed this book alot i really felt i was flora i couldn't put it down (i lost a lot of sleep) but it was worth it ! i even cryed a bit the description of how she felt i would recomend it to anyone over the age of 11 as it has a bit of swearing in it ! Go maggie bloom !
on 10 August 2013
I really enjoyed any red blooded girl and I bought Film at Eleven hoping it would be as good as the first one. I loved this book and I really liked Flora this time because I found her a bit annoying last time. Definately get this bok especially if you liked the first one!
on 4 July 2015
Film at eleven was so much better than any red blooded girl! I would totally recommend this to tennagers 12+ who love abit of romance! I couldnt put the book down and really really really want a third one to come out! Definitely read this and please Maggie, a third one!
on 27 May 2013
The book is phenomenal. The overall plot is very creative with one or two hiccups derailing the story making it ever so more appealing. I was genuinely struggling to put the book down and would with out question recommend it to girls and boys around the teenage years.
on 4 June 2013
I couldn't put this book down !! I don't normally get into a book like this ! I would definitely recommend this to teens (13+) !! Best book I have ever read also loves the dirt one - any red blooded girl. Also loves that boo as well !!!! Definitely Definitely read !!
on 12 January 2014
I was expecting this sequel to let me down but it didn't in the slightest, I love these books they're not the usual mushy romantic, theyrr really good. but the ending once again didn't tell you anything of the future