Customer reviews

on 1 December 2012
Saw the Ra show live 76 maybe 77. Maybe not his best work but still some genius and a must have on cd for me. Thank goodness this sort of thing got recorded back then. We had variety, experiment and integrity back then not boy bands.
on 27 August 2015
These albums bring back good memories for me and so I am glad they are in my collection again.
on 26 July 2016
Ra is the better album of the two but Oops has Love Is The Answer on it which is a classic.
on 13 January 2013
I loved these albums when they first came out - I still do! Timeless masterpeices by a genius rock band
on 14 February 2013
I remember the RA album adverts in teh music press back in teh 70s and thought it was weird. How wrong I was, I've just heard this for the first time and wish I'd listened back then - its got everything, battling guitars, great hooks and super songs - it's certainly progrock but much more and at thsi price you can't go wrong. Plus 'OOps...' is new wave, which I think Utopia did well. Great album, but sound needs remastered.
on 25 July 2016
good
on 18 October 2011
C.D.s arrived earlier than estimated date of delivery,reasonably priced set of re-releases,would have no hesitation in using this seller again.
A reasonably cheap way to convert from vinyl to C.D.
on 21 October 2011
Two of Todd's least known records released togther. Ooops represent a more rock/melodic journey with some excellent songs - by this time Todd had decided to delegate out the lead vocals which was a pity - Ra is just dreadful. Check out Hermit of Mink Hollow for vintage Todd.
99 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse