on 3 June 2013
It doesn't seem to work well. I go to the end to get the list of verbs and it seems to be very slow paging back to the verb in the verb list (at the back!) and it sometimes hangs. I've downloaded it several times and it doesn't get any better. I haven't got much on my Kindle. You don't read a verb book from beginning to and like a novel, so it needs better indexing and search facilities.
2 people found this helpful
on 8 July 2013
I have been attending classes to learn Italian and also using Duolingo, this book puts the verbs into perspective and I shall go further with my lessons.
on 6 July 2013
It works quite well but it is sometimes difficult to access the required verb. It provides a good basic introduction to conjugations but does not provide details such as the use of essere with intransitive verbs.
on 20 July 2015
Very helpfull.
on 17 May 2013
As a learner of five years I usually use the "501 Italian verbs" but was going on holiday so chose the Max Power book on Kindle. It was not so easy to access as the alternative but, once in there, gave sound teaching.
on 9 June 2014
I have recently started learning Italian and needed an easy to use eBook for use in class, this one fits the bill.
on 3 September 2015
Useful, but could do with some english translation and examples.
on 3 January 2013
Tricky to use on kindle but keeps me practising.

asking for ten more words is a real pain. It was fine.

Grazie.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 18 January 2012
I am learning Italian for business purposes, and needed a straight-forward list of verbs with their tenses.
This fills the role admirably.

It is _NOT_ a teach-yourself book - it is a reference book.

If you aren't sure what a "gerund" or "conjunction" is, look them up before using this book, because it uses these terms. Having said that, despite being fairly ignorant of such matters, it has not hindered me.

I have not found any errors, and people I correspond with have not picked up errors in my writing, so it seems to be pretty accurate. However, someone better versed in Italian than I might disagree.

I would certainly recommend this book.
9 people found this helpful