Customer reviews

Orchard Toys Giant Road
Style: Giant Road Jigsaw|Change

on 11 August 2014
Good for lazy toddlers that get board/frustrated with jigsaw. The pieces are chunky and join together without having to match a picture. Only downfall is to get the best experience from this you realy have to buy the town and farm. I've bought my boy the town and he was excited to receive/ play with it. Farm next!
on 26 January 2016
Purchased for my great nephew. He loves putting it together and running his toy cars along "the road". Orchard Toys are generally good quality and this is a study puzzle with large, easy to handle pieces. It is standing up well to the treatment received at the hands of an enthusiastic three year old.
on 8 February 2016
Great quality product. My son loves building & rebuilding the roads. The only negative would be that the pictures of the suggested layouts on the box could be bigger or there could be a larger picture on the insert inside as my 4 year old likes to copy the suggested layouts but the picture is quite small.
VINE VOICEon 27 November 2015
Style: Giant Road Jigsaw|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a great idea, it's a giant hardboard puzzle with detailed printed artwork and a hard wearing glossy surface.

The puzzle makes up into any number of configurations, and best of all, it packs away into a really small space because they are flat puzzle pieces, not chunky plastic.

The artwork is really lovely, and very detailed, there are lots of characters walking on the pavements, and plenty of traffic lights, zebra crossings etc so your child can really let their imagination go wild when playing with this.

You need to use your existing cars, but every child has dozens of those already, and personally I'd probably embellish the puzzle with other toys round the edge, such as trees, furniture and buildings from the Sylvanians Families sets that I already have, so in essence, you could easily build a whole town using this giant road set.

Excellent. 5 stars.
on 17 January 2015
Lovely puzzle with large pieces and multiple layout options.
The detail is great and my daughter has been making up stories about the things she can see as she moves her cars around the puzzle. Glad we bought it as a Christmas present, keep an eye on the price as we paid just over £7 in November.
on 9 April 2014
This was great value at the reduced price of £5.58, as it is really two toys in one. I bought it as a present for my 3 year old grandson and although he hasn't been given it yet, it is sturday and well constructed, and I'm optimistic that he's going to love the play value.
on 28 July 2014
Purchased this for my nursery where I work, the pieces don't stay together very well.
on 12 February 2014
our boys love this! the puzzle is easy and can be put together by a toddler and they love to line their cars up on it and play. i have a feeling this will be a go-to toy in our house for years to come! Would totally recommend.
on 8 January 2014
This was a Christmas present for my 6 year old grandson. he just loves it. it is two great toys in one box! First he spends time doing the puzzle and then gets his cars out and plays driving them along the roads. Win win!!
on 2 May 2014
Great fun and a clever design concept. I like the fact that all the pieces are interchangeable so a child not so great at puzzles could get a lot of satisfaction from it. Fun to have the different road configurations, different order of pieces gives different story telling options.

I like the fact it doubles as a road for toy cars etc, pieces I thought, plenty sturdy enough, and ok on carpet but would be even more stable hard floor. Illustration style is nice, my only criticism is they could have worked harder on the gender stereotyping, it is certainly not awful but it could be better. Price was excellent when I bought it at £5.99, I would still be happy at a tenner but I think £15 is a bit steep.