Customer reviews

on 21 January 2016
Great game for getting children interested in learning colours and shapes. My 4 year old loves playing it. Unfortunately my 7 year old got very bored after 1 game and refuses to play it with his younger sister anymore.
It comes with 4 double sided monster boards, 36 colour shape discs, 64 splat tiles, 1 shape dice and 1 colour dice.
All the pieces are made from card 1.5mm thick.
It all comes in a box 26cm wide, 23cm high and 5cm deep.

You roll the dice together to then get a coloured shape, you then try and find a matching monster in that shape and colour. If you match it then you cover it with a splat tile.

Pro - fun for little ones. Enjoy looking for the monsters and placing tiles over them.
Cons - gets a bit boring to the end as the same shapes and colours that have already been done keep coming up (having to re roll dice at least 10 times at one point).
on 7 May 2017
My daughters love this game and I've bought several more for gifts for other children. So easy to learn and you have two levels of difficulty to play. Not too bad for the grown ups to join in with either!
on 19 April 2017
Great game, all the children live from age 2 to 10
on 20 May 2017
Brilliant game , preschool children love it
on 3 March 2017
My Grandchildren love playing this game good quality well produced
on 22 August 2013
Purchased for my two and 3/4 year old boy and whilst he still has to learn a lot about taking turns which he will gain from the game after more use and as he gets older, he loves calling out the colours and shapes. This is Ideal fun for learning colours and shapes for little ones. Whole family enjoy playing it with him, Even had my teenage daughter and her friend playing it with him! Great quality as with all orchard toys, thoroughly recommend.
on 20 September 2012
My 3 year old loves this game, it is the first game that she has actually played to the end and then again straight away. It has made her think about her shapes and call them out for everyone else and it has helped to recognise chance and luck in winning and that she will not win every time. I would definitely recommend this game. We have other Orchard Toys games which we play often (shopping list and crazy chefs) but she loses concentration on those much quicker but she sees monster bingo through to the end.
on 19 July 2017
Great fun and my 4 year old has been learning his shapes and colours along the way.
on 2 February 2013
I bought this to take on holiday with us for those anticipated rainy days. My kids are 4 & 7 years old. We've had lots of fun and played it countless times - it is a very simple, fast game and educational too. Would highly recommend.
on 6 August 2012
I bought this item to take on holiday with us (for the rainy days in the caravan!) It was brilliant, everyone from my 5 yr old to my dad (65) enjoyed it, its so easy, simple and fun and can be played for sweeties (we found that if there was the chance of winning a jelly baby, the game became intense!). In addition to all the fun both my children (5yr and 7yr) enjoyed shouting out the colours and shapes, it was definitely reinforcing the whole "learn through fun". Great item highly recommended