VINE VOICEon 2 April 2014
I bought this wanting to use it in a camcorder, but it did not work for some reason, but am now using it in a DSLR (Nikon D3100) and it works perfectly. The write time seems a little slower than the card I was using, but not so slow that it is a cause for concern. I can save a lot of pictures on this card, which I am not sure is such a good idea, in case of damage or if it should fail, but for now, it works perfectly.
on 3 December 2017
Good product
on 9 July 2017
Great buy
on 11 November 2013
I bought this card for my New camera Nikon and as descriptions said it specially designed for this camera. After 4 months use my card stopped working. The error message I get is 'this memory card cannot be used, card may be damaged, insert another card'
I had there over 1000 pictures of mine new born baby,
I gave my card to local company to try recover pictures. And what they said:" I have run 2 scans of the card so far but it hasn't produced any images, I am leaving another scan to run over night but unfortunately its not looking good.There is one thing that is quite strange….the rescue software recognises the card as being made by 'Sandisk' which is a brand name of one of the most reputable manufactures BUT there is no no logo of any maker on the card which is very strange as Sandisk or whoever makes the card always put their logo on the card, this doesn't make sense to me - I use either Sandisk or Lexar Cards & their logo is always on the card, there are unfortunately people who manufacture fake cards but this card seems strange that it has no identification printed on it at all..

Well I am very disappointed about this as I have lost all my pictures, I gave to another company and they said exactly the same thing. IT IS A FAKE CARD.

I emailed the seller and they said " It sounds like its a busbi card, which is a well known brand but it may be they unbranded version which they make for us.The listing is our own branded king of flash one so by unbranded we just mean not a major known brand like kingston or sandisk but its still ok to sell them."

They asked me to register mine card on Busbi page and I have done, but they said they cant help me. They also reassure me it is Busbi card, they even not done any test and said it controller chip may be destroyed and that why a recovery may not be possible.

I am very unhappy.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER IT IS A FAKE CARDS
on 8 December 2012
Very good complement to my new Nikon D3100. Perfect match and very good value for money. Strongly recomended for anyone with a Nikon D3100
on 7 December 2012
I used it for D3100 and it works very well. Considering its price, I am very satisfied with this buy.
on 5 January 2013
Purchased with a Nikon D3100 camera. Poppped in the card slot, formated and all went well. Over 7000 pictures in normal size. How many more would you want. Very pleased.
on 23 December 2012
Cheaper than the rest, but still a great huge memory, great for high res images and taking video footage. Very pleased
on 3 January 2014
The camera did not come with a memory card and so it was necessary to obtain one. The product came quickly and we were soon taking photographs and its capacity is great! We would certainly use this seller again.
on 14 December 2013
having a new camera for Christmas meant I needed new memory cards as the ones in my old camera are totally different. these came today as promised, really pleased.

See one answered question