Customer reviews

on 22 March 2013
Hours of fun. Great graphics. Very realistic, just like being there for real. Another great game. Highly recommended. . .
on 16 August 2016
there's no instruction manual in the case
on 7 April 2016
Unable to configure the controls for my steering wheel.
on 13 December 2011
I've worked in the delivery industry for many years and this simulator has taught me a thing or two. I find myself working less in anticipation of coming home to try out my new techniques on the simulator. It's amazingly accurate!

The variety of real-world events is startling - from delivering small boxes to large pallets, it's very thorough.
It's only the lack of smell of diesel in the warehouse that lets me know sometimes whether I'm actually working or playing.

My wish-list for the next version - ability to shout at colleagues in the warehouse in an abusive way, taking calls from customers and telling them that the parcel is on the truck and will be with them within the hour, having a long tea-break in the layby on the A408 and being able to throw the boxes onto the back of the truck rather than place them professionally.
44 Comments| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 October 2012
Have you ever signed for a package and then stood at your door, wistfully watching the delivery person return to their van and wondered what it would be like to live their glamorous life? We've all been there, but very few of us have made it as far as going through the extensive training process to become a delivery driver. Fortunately, this game is out there to help us live out our wildest dreams of waiting at depots, knocking on doors, pushing slips through letterboxes and eating sandwiches out of a tupperware box in a lay-by, admiring the view of a nearby flyover or civic amenity centre.

As an immersive simulation, the game allows you to live out all aspects of the delivery driver's job, from an early morning cup of tea before loading the van to nailbiting and challenging scenarios, such as delivering a parcel potentially containing fragile goods to a remote address only accessible by bumpy backroads. The thrill of these challenges has given me many days of white-knuckle fun (often unbroken bar requisite toilet breaks) and I expect it to keep delivering (ha!) for many years to come.
on 28 June 2012
IF YOU LIKE VANS SMALL TRUCKS & 1 BIG MERCEDES ACTROS TRUCK THIS IS THE GAME FOR YOU DELIVERY TRUCK SIM IS A GOOD GAME THE GRAPHICS ARE A LOT BETTER THAN I THOUGHT I CARN'T KEEP OFF IT I HAVE ONE MERCEDES VAN AND 1 FORD CARGO TRUCK WOW JUST A GREAT GAME.
on 29 August 2013
grandson enjoys it very much item as described delivery prompt keeps grandson amused for hours gives him a grounding to how business works
on 8 January 2016
Great Item. Would definitely recommend.
on 6 December 2014
Amazing game I can't get off it
on 4 January 2015
Game is very boring, more of a driving game than anything else, i thought it would be more planning and coordinating etc