on 4 May 2017
Quoted dimensions are correct but cut under the arm is far too small. Recommend going up a size or two. Also no postage refund so won't be shopping here again.
on 5 November 2014
An excellent product but sizing comes up on the small side. I can usually guarantee a small will fit fine but for this top a medium would have given me more room around the chest and under the arms.
on 11 November 2012
Was a bit nervous about buying this online having seen the varying quality of similar products in the local shopping centre but I'm really pleased with it.

Size - I bought my normal t shirt size (medium). It's fairly slim fitting but not skin tight. My arms are too long for the thumb holes.
Visibility - I bought the florescent yellow and florescent orange colours. The yellow is very visible, the orange is a bit darker but the silver trim is reflective. I certainly don't have any concerns wearing either when running at night
Material - I'm not sure what it's made of but it's very warm and thin. I've done a couple of runs this autumn in ~4'C temps and my torso was warm even at the start of the run. Strongly recommend for autumn/winter running but probably too hot for anything above 12'C or so.

Overall highly recommended for you winter/night time runners.
on 15 October 2014
(About me...Male, 40" chest, 5 ft 7in, Cycle commuter 7-10 miles daily). Fit is moderately small with one big irritation. Form fitting as you can expect from a cycling or running jersey without being fitted enough to jam on that last bulge on the belt line. For me, this is definitely a good thing. However, the sleeve joins are poorly cut, feeling too small under the arms. If I were using it for running, feeling the pinch with every movement, it would be going back. As it it it'll need some unsubtle stretching to try and make it tolerable.

You have to peel it off from the bottom upwards; if you try and pull it off over your head while it's damp, it may pop a couple of stitches. Best for use around 5-10 degrees, and good down to freezing with a baselayer. A total bargain when put against the better known brands, but if you are not cut from the skinny runner's cloth, i would recommend going a size up.
on 2 July 2012
You can practically see this with your eyes closed - ok that is exaggerating a bit - but let's just say I wouldn't wear this in a cinema :-)

It is however absolutely perfect for running in any location where you feel it'd be an advantage to be seen by motorist, cyclists, deer, hunters, fellow runners and the likes there of.

The top is light - so you can even wear it on a hot summers day if there's a slight breeze - in the wintertime I've worn it over compression layers..and it works..Cars spot me a mile off..(knock on wood!)

The top washes well, no shrinkage, no discoloration and no disintegration of fabric.

Very happy with this top!
VINE VOICEon 3 December 2013
Meant as a running top but I've used this on my cycling commute and its a great value and perfroming product.

Visibility:
Bright yellow with some reflective strips in the arms and front and back, yes very good.

Warmth:
This is not your usual wicking tee shirt material, it's a winter shirt and is thicker material, comfortable and does keep you warmer. Its has long sleeves with thumb holes for that mini glove effect that can be handy.

I've a short commute so I've just been wearing this bar the odd really cold day when I add a jacket and its been fine right up to now, December. Though I prefer to be cooler than boiling.

Toughness:
I've slid on the tarmac twice and the tops not ripped through so is durable. Only damage was the thread in one of the thumb holes but I think that was the pull of the shirt arm back.

Cleaning:
With the hammering I give its not done too bad over 3 months. Most of the rubbish off the tarmac has come off okay but less so where I've accidentally touched it on to the chain. The muck off the road has slowly started to stain it so yes will probably need a new one next year if I want optimal visibility but its doing well.

Sport:
I've used it on the odd run and it very good when it's chilly. I've used it most on the bike and it been good there too. Most short ride's I've just worn that. On longer rides on cold days I've layers up with layers to get the right temp and it's performed well. It does well on the sweat front. Doesn't seem to soak through too quickly. Only grib regardign cycling is there's no pockets at all. Would be handy to have a least one. But then its sold as a running top.

Overall:
Great performance, cheap (was under £20), tough sports top with good visability
on 12 November 2014
I previously bought a Medium Nike Dri-Fit running top but wanted something with a bit more visibility. I purchased a medium but when it arrived it just wouldn't fit at all, I returned it for a large, but when that arrived although the body fit was OK, the diameter of the arms, especially around the top of the arms was just too small! It was much too restrictive and still felt like it was a small. The quality of the product itself is great, it's just the fit. If you have tiny/thin arms and shoulders then great, go for it. If you don't, then at least try one size larger than normal!!
on 2 January 2013
The top is very bright! with reflective strips too. Comfy in medium cold or slight wind, but not sure it is "thermal", even with a base layer, it might be a little cold if its subzero out.
on 31 August 2013
Great fit, looks good, hiviz, have the same in orange which survived a bike accident without a problem, great!
on 23 January 2015
This has been really nice comfortable and warm. the fleece linning has kept me warm on many runs leading up to Dec.Wouldn't want it on in July / Aug though. It fits well sleeve length is ok and it is not too tight.I'm a short person 5ft 6in and a chest of 42" and this is fine even with a t-shirt and compression shirt on underneath.
Good value for money.