Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

on 30 November 2017
Sufficiently warm for walking in snow, rain, wind, and sub-zero temperatures. I feel the cold more keenly than most and only wear a long-sleeved t-shirt benenath it. I wear a UK size 10, and the small is a snug but comfortable fit, with enough room for a light fleece, if necessary.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 13 January 2015
Perfect! I'm 5 foot 8 and broad shouldered. The large fits perfectly. Arm length is great as well. The rain just beads off the jacket. Well insulated, so not a summer rain jacket. Very very pleased with my purchase.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 February 2016
Pure quality and style. This is my 3rd a Helly Hanson Arden jacket via Amazon, and they have all been brilliant. It's so nice to find a waterproof, warm jacket that doesn't make you look like a sack of potatoes. Love this colour...much nicer in real life than the pic shows:)
on 31 January 2017
Absolutely gorgeous jacket/Mac. The picture doesn't do it justice at all. I was worried the colour might look dated but it is such a lovely shade of blue with just a hint of purple. I usually wear a 10/12 and I ordered a medium, which has room for a light jumper underneath. If you prefer a more fitted look go for a small. I'm sure this will be very waterproof if it is anything like my previous Helly Hansen Belfast. Can't believe the price I got this for - very happy!
on 17 August 2012
Ordered this jacket after scouring the internet for weeks. I wanted something to wear when taking kids back and forward to school. I always get caught in the rain and wanted something that looked nice and wouldn't soak through to my clothes. It is well worth the money ,very lightweight , waterproof but warm at the same time. It also looks very smart on and have had many compliments on it. Well worth investing in.
0Comment| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 25 May 2013
I love this jacket. Great quality, true size, colour and fits so well with the A-shape. It is always the right temperature, even though it can be very cold in Denmark <3
on 11 May 2015
Just what I was looking for in a raincoat with a little warmth.

A good fit, length and definitely waterproof and wind proof.

Highly recommend to anyone looking for a stylish raincoat.
on 27 March 2013
Recommended - waterproof and good quality. Long enough to keep the wife's legs warm too (she's 5 foot 8). Great value jacket.
on 21 October 2013
The jacket arrived very quick after ordering. The jacket is as described. I am a size 10 so I ordered the small. This jacket is very practical and it will serve it's purpose - long evening walks in cold, rainy, windy weather here in Denmark. I have to say that the price is excellent as I have seen exactly the same jacket in an outlet store here in Denmark for the equivalent of GBP120. So I am very pleased with the price I paid of GBP75 (they have even gone down GBP3 since I purchased :) ).
This evening I will go for my usual 6km walk and I will let u know what I think of the jacket at a later date: the weather is cold, damp, windy and rainy today.
UPDATE after 6km walks; The jacket proved to be a good buy - it kept me warm and dry and the length is excellent. I should also mention that I was wearing a jumper under the jacket as I can see other reviewers have written that there wasn't room for a jumper/sweater but I didn't have that problem.
22 Comments| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 28 November 2016
No more than OK as the sleeves are quite narrow on the forearms and somewhat short.