Customer reviews

Source Code [Blu-ray]
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 4 March 2017
I can't believe that I've only gotten around to watching this movie now. Normally my husband and I find it difficult to agree on what to watch, and seldom do we find a movie we both agree on. For once, we both really enjoyed this one. At first I thought it was a bit of a groundhog day plot, but I advise viewers to stick with it as it gets so much better, with lots of little twists and turns to keep you gripped. By the end I was literally on the edge of my seat, praying for a happy outcome. I'm not going to spoil the ending or give away the plot - just watch the movie, you won't regret it.
on 30 April 2017
A fairly well crafted scenario, spoilt slightly by the dreaded plot holes. Once these have been overlooked it's a non stop roller coaster from start to finish ( which let's it down a bit,(the end, that is)). If you enjoyed Deja vu, I'm sure this will be to your taste. It's also lovingly presented on bluray.
on 8 December 2013
Jake Gyllenhaal seems to have fallen of the radar as of late, which is a shame as he is a very talented actor; and he really shows it here in this underrated movie. It sounded risky trying to make an entire movie where the focus is on replaying the same 8 minutes in different ways, but this really works well. Some criticise the ending, but it doesn't hurt a very well crafted movie.
on 29 April 2017
Fantastic film, had me gripped all the way through.
on 17 May 2014
I haven't watched this dvd but seen it at pictures and on TV I wanted the dvd as the main actor Jake Gyllenhaal is a fantastic actor and I will get round to viewing it some time this year, once again thanks Zoverstock for the quality of box and no scratches on the dvd's Fantastic company look forward using yous more and more.
on 12 October 2017
good film, good story. enjoyable..excellent believable characters. well worth watching. just enjoy do not pull apart.
on 28 March 2017
If you liked Inception - you will like this, if you didn't - then you wont like this.. It is as simple as that
on 30 July 2017
entertaining with feel good ending
on 18 July 2017
Unusual plot line but, very clever
on 27 May 2017
im damned to collect and collect