on 25 June 2013
I first bought these shoes when I started Salsa and have now worn them almost once/twice a week since (over 1 year -bought May 2012). The took a long time to wear in and front can feel a bit tight but could be a size thing. The heals are the right height (am 5 ft 2), shoes are comfortable sole wise, secure(I always feel some made move will send my flying!) still look new and I haven't re-healed them yet! Expensive (depends what you an afford) for a beginner but quality is worth it. Would recommend and buy another pair should the case arise.
on 27 January 2015
I'm a size 7 but because my feet are sligtly wider I've ordered size 8. Dimensions in the description said width 10cm which is exactly what I need but when it got delivered it was only 8cm wide. Shoes are very narrow and long, looks quite weird. Ask for exact measurements before buying.
on 1 October 2014
These are really lovely dance shoes, however they are rather narrow and come up a little big. Did not need to send them back but they do slip a little at the back. I did wonder were these seconds?