TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 31 March 2014
I bought this to go with my bobble bottle, but of course it can be used to clean any sort of bottle as long as it isnt too big! Works well on my duck decanter, which had eluded other brushes until now. Fun and useful.
on 15 May 2012
I don't own a Bobble bottle but have been looking for something to clean out the flasks and glass bottles I use to transport my homemade juices to work in since kickstarting my new daily juicing habit. This does the job brilliantly, and easily manoeuvres into those awkward places lesser cleaning utensils don't reach. Looks like it will last for ages and it's really very amiable looking to boot, so an all round winner for me. I should note that this isn't a scratchy bristle brush (if that makes sense!), so I don't think it would work so well on dried on dirt, but if you fill your juice bottle / flask with water until cleaning time and then give it a good swish around with this and some warm soapy water, then all is well.
on 7 May 2013
This is made for the Bobble bottle, so as you might expect it fits the various curves inside and does the job. We use ours with a dip of Bicarbonate of Soda as a cleaning agent; that avoids using detergents, and if there's some left in the bottle by accident it is harmless.
on 1 June 2013
The bobble brush does the job it's meant to. Get's right around the bottom of the bottle nice and easily. It's also handy for other awkwardly shaped glasses and even the corners of my blender.
on 13 July 2012
Essential for keeping your Bobble bottle clean. I've found this really useful and much more hygienic than simply swilling out in hot soapy water. Worth buying.
on 9 September 2014
Love this brush! I'm using it for a while now, and cleaning many other bottles with it. So far, the best brush I've ever bought and look very cool too! I would recommend this!

Update 18/3/16 - I've bought another two of these in the other colour because my mum saw this, loves it and nicked it from me! This brush helps me clean almost all bottles (except very tall bottles) and gets into the inside of the bottles very well. It has very sturdy construction and it's made to last a long time. I keep recommending it to my friends! It's a bit pricey but in my opinion it's worth the money.
on 21 October 2013
I don't have a bobble bottle, but I got this brush anyway and I really like i. It cleans the bottle without scratching it and no soap is needed. The brush is small and easily reaches all corners of the bottle.
on 30 September 2013
It's ok and does the job. Should be a lot cheaper in my opinion for what it is but I suppose it's cute and colourful..
on 23 August 2013
I like this brush because the thick silicone 'bristles' are very easy to clean. I was worried that my old bottle brush was transferring bacteria into the bottle! I also use for my baby's bottles, as well as my own bobble bottle.
I do think it doesnt create suds proper;y when used with washing up liquid, which is why I gave it 4 out of 5 stars.
on 7 October 2014
This is a great brush for cleaning my 0.5 litre glass water bottle. I originally bought a "MAM Soft Bottle Brush with 100% Non-Scratch Bristles" (£6.12) but it wasn't quite long enough to reach the bottom of the bottle, so I bought this brush. It's long enough to reach right to the bottom and does a good job. Highly recommended.

See one answered question