on 31 January 2012
I was very pleased with the battery. I had expected to have to charge it up but it came fully charged and ready for use. The battery that came with the camera (not from this company) was not fully charged and only lasted a short time. Nice to be able to put battery in and go. Arrived very promptly. Thanks
on 29 January 2012
A lot cheaper than the Canon battery but seems to work just as well. Handy to have as a back up when original runs out.
on 28 June 2012
WARNING TO PEOPLE USING THIS CAMERA FOR RECORDING!! my primary use for this camera is as a video recording device, this battery doesn't stand up to the energy drain of the video mode of this camera. I had it last about 5 minutes before the camera shut down from full charge, i then waited a few minutes, turned on my camera again - the battery read full power again - began to record and it did the same thing, battery drained to nothing and the camera shut down.

This battery let me down when i needed it, i can't recomend this to anyone wanting to use it for video recording, taking photos may be different, i cant comment on that, but for video recording - i wish i went with a better battery, i lost a lot of valuable footage because of this.
on 8 September 2012
The battery that came with the camera hasn't failed me ... yet! But I don't want to find myself on holiday when that day does come. So I bought a spare through Amazon.
I have tested it - and it works, which was, of course, why I purchased it. My only niggle is that the light on my Canon Battery Charger does not work with this rechargeable. I cannot, therefore, see the change from Red (charging) to Green (charged).
on 30 July 2012
The first battery I received did not hold its charge for more than a day. The supplier replaced the battery without any delay, which is commendable. However, the performance of the replacement battery still does not match the original battery. When used in my camera, it took only 30 shots before expiring. This is not a like-for-like replacement for a Canon original part, it seems.
on 2 June 2012
The battery arrived very promptly within a couple of days. It was fully charged very quickly and when I used it in the camera it performed as the original Canon battery and lasted for as long if not longer. In my opinion this battery is very good value for money and I would not hesitate to buy another should I need to.
on 5 June 2013
I would recommend you steer clear of these batteries and buy genuine Canon batteries. These batteries hold very little charge. On a holiday where I use my camera a lot, a proper Canon battery will last me a day and a half, these last two hours.
on 22 May 2012
Pretty quick delivery.Battery looks to be good quality and was ordered for my wifes camera. It performs well and is very good value when rated against the genuine Canon product.What more could one ask. Will order from this company again.
on 2 June 2012
Promptly dispatched, put it to recharge and use it. I am happy with the item and it has the same performace as the Canon's original.

It does what is says in the tin, no complaints.
on 16 August 2012
The battery was delivered very promptly. In the short time I have used it I am pleased with ts performance. It appears to be very good value for money.