Customer reviews

En Mi Piel (Best Of)
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 November 2013
... and I have it for two months already. Which is a problem, as I have other music waiting for me, also. It's my favorite CD of hers; it's just perfect in a way words fail to describe it. Every song of it.
on 12 December 2013
One of the best artist. I love her velvet voice and the Spanish and South American rhythms. Really extraordinary performer as well.
on 1 September 2013
Love most of the tracks, especially Por El Amor de Amar and Nostalgias. So soulful, brilliantly sung and a real surprise find. Bought this after reading a review of her new disc.
on 6 September 2013
Absolutely thrilled with this buy! Concha Buika has an amazing raspy voice. Even my friends got hooked on her sound when they heard it.
on 2 June 2014
amazing how can someone that looks so young sound so mature
even my father in law who usually only appreciates old brazilian and south american music liked it
on 22 April 2013
I heard a couple tracks of this album on YouTube and I am not disappointed I bought this album
I play it most days.
on 9 January 2012
The first time I heard about Concha Buika is when I went to see her in a concert she offered here in Puerto Rico. I simply felt in love with her and her songs. I have all her CD's, except this last one "En Mi Piel". Nevertheless, I saw and listened in YouTube "El Amor de Amar" song. Simply superb.