on 30 May 2015
I was pleasantly surprised by this case. With the price of 72p I wasn't expecting much and was going to buy another, more expensive case late on. I planned is one for the time being! When it arrived it was well packaged and very sturdy. I bought the black one and it looks brilliant on my white iPhone. Thank you for this amazing ( affordable ) product :-) I will not be needing another like I planned before!
on 15 May 2017
good
on 27 October 2014
I like it, it looks interesting, but after using it for few weeks, a small part next to the volume buttons has ripped. However, I still can use it as it is not very notable. Sometimes I have to take out the phone so that I can clean it ,as the dust come easily trough the holes. Otherwise is a very nice case and I would recommend it
on 27 March 2013
Well made product, i have dropped it a few times and haven't seen any cracks on the case or any damage to the phone
on 8 February 2012
Got this case through the post today - firstly, the company's shipping service is fantastic. Ordered it on Sunday and came within three days, free shipping too.

Pros:
- Different case to the others, nice style - unisex cover.
- A snug fit for my iPhone 4S leaving charging, headphone jack and buttons all free
- Even though a hard case, has a rubbery feel to it which makes it easier to grip

Cons:
- Potentially could get bits of stuff stuck between the holes; but then that's just a matter of being careful with your iPhone and maintaining it!

Nice bit of kit for the price. For the time being I'm very pleased with it. :-)
on 29 April 2014
The strong point of this case is its aesthetics, Its a good design and the black case looks good on the white iphone. Its light weight and isn't bulky so ideal for tight pockets.

The negative points to this product is that the case is weak and bits start to break off and it's grip on the phone becomes very loose so it starts to slide off when removing from pockets.

This is very much a case designed to look good not to protect the phone.
on 17 May 2012
Lots of people have asked me where I purchased this case from because it's so striking. It has a nice smooth feel to it. Dirt quite often gets through the holes at the back so you have to remove the case & give the phone a wipe however this isn't as much of an issue for me anymore as I applied a plastic protector (H&V-SCREEN PROTECTOR For Apple iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S 16GB & 32GB - FRONT AND BACK FULL BODY PROTECTORS VALUE PACK (6 FRONT+6 BACK)) under the case as well as on my screen so the phone can be easily cleaned and remain scratch free. Overall very pleased.
on 29 April 2014
This case is absolutely amazing I love the soft feel to it and I also have it in many of the other colours there a unisex case to so it's very good
on 2 September 2013
Substandard wasn't very impressed as it would have failed to protect my phone screen because it was not fitted correctly to my phone.
on 28 April 2012
This case was delivered very quickly, arrived 2 days after I placed the order. It has a matt rubber finish and is much more solid than you'd imagine from the picture. If I dropped my iphone with this cover on i'm confident that the back and sides would be protected. Make sure you get a screen protector for the front though. The case looks really good on the iphone, it is something different and i haven't seen anyone else with it. It fits the iphone tightly.