Size: 1 x Twin Pack|Change

on 11 December 2011
If you are serious about drinking this wonderfull spirit you need the right glass and these little crackers are just the ticket.
They are really stunning to look at (so my other half told me!) and really do add to the pleasure of whisky. Go on treat yourself, you won't regret it!
on 7 October 2011
I was so glad when I found these glasses. They are very beautiful and great for drinking whisky. Good quality too and I might buy some more, just in case I get friends over.
on 28 January 2013
Great things these! Good quality glass. Well made. Easy to wash.
Best thing about them is the way they keep the nose of the Whisky and don't let it out like normal drinking glasses. I refuse to drink Whisky out of anything else now.
on 28 October 2012
Beautifully crafted whisky tastin glasses from Glencairn. Ideal for noseing and tasting good whisky. Get them for the whisky lover in your life.
on 9 April 2012
Very pleased with these glasses . Husband says they are really the best way to enjoy whisky. They arrived quickly with no problems.
on 15 September 2012
The glasses themselves are as described, with the Glencairn etching on the base, and very nice to savour whisky from.
However they were not delivered in a printed gift carton - the glasses were individually wrapped like mummies in clingfilm and sellotape, and then put in a freezer food bag to make it a twin pack.
As I bought these for my own use it wasn't such a problem once I (carefully) cut the wrapping away, but not ideal if you were planning to give them as a gift.
I should clarify that my order was from SUPERSELLERS, I can't comment on the packaging of the glasses supplied by other sellers.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 30 October 2014
My husband loves these - he was a bit dubious at first as they are small, but he says that the whisky definitely tastes different out of these than out of a wide glass.

I think they were an excellent price and they look nice.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 21 August 2015
What a great buy!!!

These whisky glasses (and yes I know, its just glass, but bare with me) really enhance the experience of a good whisky. The shape of the glass funnels the aroma up to your nose, plus allows you to swish the liquid around to release the scent. A nice heavy base means its not going to easily tip over.

If you're going to get some tumblers - forget it. You need these glasses.
on 26 May 2013
Excellent quality glasses that really bring out the nose of the whisky being drunk. Tested with Aberlour a good Speyside malt. Will be purchasing more soon.
Excellent value for money fast delivery times and really well packaged to avoid breakage, these are perfect fr us newbie whiskey drinkies just what we need look more expensive than they are! highly recommended