on 1 February 2017
These were brought for a Christmas gift for my husband who enjoy's a dram. Very well packaged in a nice box with information about Glencairn. The glasses are a nice size, a little smaller that we thought however this does not impact on the glass at all, in fact the opposite. They are comfortable to hold and have a little weight at the bottom. They have been in the dishwasher many times and wash up perfect.
on 11 December 2011
If you are serious about drinking this wonderfull spirit you need the right glass and these little crackers are just the ticket.
They are really stunning to look at (so my other half told me!) and really do add to the pleasure of whisky. Go on treat yourself, you won't regret it!
on 28 April 2017
Decided that at 55 it was time I learned to appreciate scotch. Bought these to help me and they are very nice little glasses. Feel nice to hold and nice weight. Highly recommended. And I am enjoying scotch now!
on 9 February 2018
Purchased a set of these for my husband who is a bit if a malt whisky connoisseur. He was delighted with them and says that the shape of the glass releases the full body of the whisky (whatever that means) and apparently only scotch should be drank from a tumbler. He loved them so much I have just purchased another set for my Father. Great value for money.
on 8 February 2018
Quick delivery. Not heard of or seen this whisky glass before so thought I,d give them a try. I,m not a whiskey connoisseur but the smell and the taste appeared better on the nose and palette.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 21 August 2015
What a great buy!!!

These whisky glasses (and yes I know, its just glass, but bare with me) really enhance the experience of a good whisky. The shape of the glass funnels the aroma up to your nose, plus allows you to swish the liquid around to release the scent. A nice heavy base means its not going to easily tip over.

If you're going to get some tumblers - forget it. You need these glasses.
on 1 December 2017
These are soooo nice looking.. i havent used them as they are a xmas present but opened them up to make sure they were not damaged and they were fine.. lovely little drinking glasses. Great for gifts or a present to yourself.
on 19 January 2017
These whisky glasses really enhance the experience of a good whisky. The base is just heavy enough, and the shape really contains the fumes.
If you are serious about whisky, go for it! I really recommend the glasses, as they bring out the flavour, and allow you to really savour the whisky.
on 14 April 2018
Now, I hate drinking whisky from any other glass. Perfectly shaped to capture the nose, pleasantly balanced and... well... they're great, ok. If you're drinking whisky, this is a have to purchase.
on 13 March 2018
Really nice glasses, perfect for a small taster evening I did with my Dad. One thing which I will mention is that they are not well packed, but they arrived ok so that is a secondary concern.