Customer reviews

on 10 October 2013
I bought this for Halloween and this is a great addition to our dress up box.

If your little one is a fan of Room on the Broom, this is perfect. we are having a lot of fun breathing out fire and taking it in turn to eat each other and chips for our tea.

The costume is well made, with lycra type material for the cape and felt for the head and all the green parts.
The tail doesn't stick out on its own as on the picture, not that it is an issue as I was wondering how a little one would be able to move/sit etc if it did. it looks very cute on, both from the back and the front, and fits my 3 year old well. I can also put it on (without fasteninng at the neck) when it's my turn to be the dragon, so he will get a lot of use out of it.

great purchase.
on 29 March 2016
Gorgeous! Bought for my two boys for World Book Day (have to have everything the same), lovely fit, not fiddly to wear and they don't get too hot in them unlike some huge polyester creations.
on 8 January 2017
This is a lovely item. Easy to put on for dressing up and good quality for the price. My 4 year old adores it.
on 25 November 2015
Absolutely adorable and the material is of a good quality too. I love these cape-style dress up items as they are extremely easy to put on and take off. Slightly large on my 3-year-old so I can see us getting a couple of years' worth of Halloween and school party uses out of this.
on 2 March 2016
Product sized for height of 116 cm 5-6 year old yet fits a smallish three year old more or less perfectly. Note the tail does not stand out as shown in the photo. Maybe the model had eaten too many beans.
on 19 March 2016
Did the job for World Book Day; also useful for rugby matches (if you're Welsh). Arm holes would have been a useful design addition.
on 18 October 2016
Great costume and very well made 👍
on 30 July 2016
Wasn't the right size so I can't really comment on anything else as I haven't even opened it. Am awaiting return instructions.
on 11 January 2015
Bought for a 2yr old girl as it was the only dressing up costume I could find that was not gender specific / pink! She loved it and spent all day roaring at everyone.
on 14 August 2013
Dragon costume perfect. Can be worn on top of normal clothing for easy changing from boy to dragon back to boy again!