on 9 May 2017
My aux player cable had stopped working in my car (BMWX1) and I'd bought other cables that I had to fiddle with to get any connection. I thought I'd have one last try and bought these after reading reviews. The sound in my car is excellent, no distortion, no having to wiggle cables. It was so good I bought another for my daughter for her Ford Fiesta, and she agrees the aux cable is perfect. Also not too long - or short - fits into iPhone on dashboard from console. I have had these for a few months now and strongly recommend.
on 31 March 2017
I didn't have a clue what cable I needed to buy! A simple search online brought up really useful information from InCarCables and within seconds, I knew which cable I needed to buy. The price was really reasonable and the cable arrived very quickly. The cable came with instructions (which I'm sure not a lot of people need but, for someone like me, this was great)! I can now listen to my IPOD in my car, which certainly makes the commute to work a lot more enjoyable. Such a simple thing in life but makes a huge difference. I've recommended this cable and InCarCables to my family and friends!
on 18 May 2017
Just what I was after! Now I can listen to my music in the car and have a good sing-a-long! Delivery was very quick and a bargain at the price!
If anyone is looking for an aux cable I would definitely recommend! I've had no problems at all :-)
on 4 May 2017
This is an excellent well made cable, I bought another from another seller: it was flimsy and the connections were a bit loose. I have bought 2 of these as my husband walked off with one! I'm happy to recommend this product.
on 26 February 2014
I've never really thought to review something so uninspiring as a cable. Never really thought there'd be anything to say. But in this case there is - for the build quality alone. I'm sure others have mentioned this, but for this price I was expecting something flimsier. This is a really well made, solid cable. I'm very pleasantly surprised.

Sure, something flimsier might have done the job, but I've no doubt that this will do if for much longer.
on 27 November 2015
I was very pleased with the quality of the cable I purchased. I required it to use with my iPhone in the car to listen to downloaded music and was so pleased with it that I am going to buy a longer one to use with my TV and Bose speaker. Excellent quality and excellent service.
A very satisfied customer.
on 18 May 2017
I recently bought three of these cables after trying another companies cables and being disappointed by them.
These cables are perfect no interference or crackling. I wholeheartedly recommend them
Keith near Maidstone Kent
on 26 March 2017
Item as listed well packed arrived on time thanks
on 5 April 2017
Exactly what I wanted
on 14 April 2016
Sucks, doesn't fit a phone case, and bent really easy.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse