on 27 March 2013
This is a good product for the price, but the specification on the Amazon website omits to say that other units have to be in standby to avoid crosstalk on the unit being played. You would infer from the specification that this was not the case, but sadly it is. I don't like to have to put my PVR into standby before watching a DVD, so I sent it back to Ex-Pro. They were very swift in refunding me the money, and I applaud them for this as well as for their rapid responses to my e-mails.
on 24 December 2012
I got this because I have a sky box, a dvd player, a video and a freesat box. I wanted to put all through one of these scart splitter boxes so there was no more changing cables to use the other one. It is ok, it does the job. It was fairly well priced and delivery was quick.
on 31 January 2014
lightweight

easy to set up

looks good

100% satisfied

highly recommended

keep up the good work

my son was so impressed he will now buy one
on 21 May 2014
The item arrived earlier than the website said it should have which is always a nice bonus. It came in basic packaging that protected the item well and I opened it.

The main SCART lead that goes into the back of your Television is a little too short, especially if you're going to place the splitter at the front of the TV for easy use and the buttons on the side sometimes stick into the splitter when pressed on. There was a case where I had to unscrew the splitter to push the button which was stuck inside outwards to make it work again.

The item however does what it's supposed to do and I can finally connect my Nintendo 64, Gamecube and Wii up to my HDTV without much of a problem now.
on 11 January 2015
Does exactly what its for, The cable that comes from the device is a bit small meaning you have to keep it very close to your TV as you need to press the buttons to switch between channels rather than it being automatic.

If you cannot keep this close to your TV this is not the one for you. Other than this no issues with this device
on 3 June 2013
I think this product is amazing it works well and is very good quality i have not had any problems with it and i have had it for about 2 years
on 30 August 2014
I use this to switch between French and English satellite TV boxes on an ancient TV which still has SCARTS. So easy. Just press a button. Brilliant.
on 5 March 2015
A useful little gadget, the SCART cables can get quite loose from the sockets.
on 3 November 2015
clumsy .much bigger than expected cheap plastic
on 2 September 2015
A product which works well, promptly delivered.