on 1 November 2015
This is the second purchase of this product, the first batch tasted like chocolate, or be it- close enough. But my second batch arrived and didn't taste anything like the previous product even though it was from the same seller and same product as before.

Obviously this screams out that build-up of the product is impure, therefore questioning the accuracy of the description and nutrient information on the container. I think I'll unfortunately be looking for a different brand next time around.
on 23 February 2015
Tastes great but very thick if you use the recommended amounts, so I just add a little more milk. Definitely best to use a blender.
I also have some super amazing farts, which could easily clear a large sized stadium in no time at all, I've never had wind like it. Hopefully this will change as my stomach gets used to the product. This aside it is a very good product and does exactly as it says on the tub.
on 24 May 2017
I ordered this in the evening, it arrived the next day just after lunch time. I got the chocolate flavour. It's really tasty and as good as any milkshake you can get. It's very thick, I'd recommend using a blender but a shaker cup works good enough. Iv been using it a couple of days now so can't yet comment on its results .it's very filling at first but you soon get used to it.
on 25 January 2017
This is my second purchase for my Husband. He has always been small and struggled to put on weight, so I did my research and found this protein powder. This stuff works!! He bought his first one in October, it ran out end of Nov, he had put on 4 pounds in 2 months, that is a lot for him! he re purchased in Jan, he has now put on a total of 11 pounds!! He loves the chocolate!
on 2 September 2016
This product was brought by mistake as my girl pressed by now like a fool when i show her the difference between this and usn mass gainer.. for sure it was good to start with i was putting on weight almost hit 13stone then my body just kept rejecting the shake. I was having 2 scoops 300ml of water(chocolate) still got like half a tub left which i refuse to touch now as dont wanna be on the toilet for ages
on 21 February 2017
Very good product, whether using it as a meal replacement or just additional protein in your diet. I put on 4lbs in one week just by having one of these protein shakes a day. Would definitely recommend.
on 13 April 2017
Nice tasting. I mix this with pure egg white powder to diminish the taste of the egg whites. I take two scoops of hench soon as I wake up at 5 with water. Two scoops at 14.00 hours, two school post workout and two scoops before bed. Ordered my second tub recently
on 16 February 2017
Cheap, tastes good, and doesn't fill you up so you can still get meals in.
I've been using it for two weeks and can see a difference already will be buying again.
on 30 January 2017
Great product with noticeable effects within weeks! Best to have as two separate shakes throughout the day. Great product for those busy and in need of those calories
on 20 July 2017
Son loved it and it worked for him