on 12 April 2014
taking this product twice a day. nearly for two months now. str8 after gym with milk and one later on with water.... i have gained 7kgs! definitely recomending this product to everyone whos trying to gain some weight and muscle. tastes fine too.
on 3 April 2014
I've tried lots of different sakes over a long period of time. I've had some with milk some with water, this Hench shake tastes great with either and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone. I will defiantly be purchasing more in due course.
on 30 September 2014
Bought this recently and it's top notch. Tastes nice, price is nice too. recently found out that i'm celiac so cant actually use more of my tub, kind of a waste but i believe they have alternatives for that so will keep using these guys.
on 27 July 2015
Bought my 3rd batch from Hench nutrition. Tried the strawberry flavour this time as the chocolate flavour I was getting tired with and I was pretty surprised that this taste better than the chocolate one really recommend this product!
on 19 February 2015
Can't fault it. Tastes great. I use one before and one after training and the lads at work have noticed the difference in 2 weeks so must be good. Hard to get it non lumpy when mixing but hey ho. Something to eat while training. :-).
on 7 May 2013
Fast delivery, helpful service and overall tastes great!! Vanilla is a little tangy.... Now as for results it certainly done the trick for me!! I will b buying more!
on 27 May 2014
Taste is good, used as a meal supplement with milk fills you up and a good post workout shake with water, only down side is when used with milk it does not always mix well in the shaker, this product will meet all your needs
on 30 September 2015
Bought this product initially I thought it was working because I gained about 11kg and my friends were saying I got bigger but I noticed I have a massive layer of fat on my stomach I'm actually embarrassed to take off my top
on 5 August 2013
Great product for anyone wishing to bulk up, as I soon began to put on weight a few short weeks after starting with this product. Very effective for the price tag and has a great smooth taste, with it not being too sickly.
on 18 November 2013
i love this product , the price , the name and the fact that is isnt full of sugar makes it a must for any hard gainer. im currently doing my wendler programme for size and strenght . this goed hand in hand. 10 out of 10.