on 23 September 2011
I managed to survive Spain with this book and by the end of my week there was able to say pretty much anything you'd need to know for a holiday.

The only thing is that sometimes it was a bit hard to find what you were looking for. What I did was every night after I'd been out all day I would remember a few things that I wished I had been able to say and then I would have looked it up and written it down and either memorised it or carried the piece of paper in my bag in case I forgot the next day (although I still carried the book as well).

I would have been completely lost without this book and there would have inevitably been far more frantic gesticulating and hoping for the best if I had not purchased it. I now will be able to go back to Spain with a good knowledge of holiday Spanish and hopefully I'll be able to build on it even more next year.

The locals really appreciate you trying to make an effort too which is nice.

You should definitely invest in this book before travelling. It helps you immensely and shows how to pronouce it which is very important.

Would 100 percent recommend.
on 11 October 2013
Great little phrasebook, small enough to fit in a pocket or handbag but still comprehensive enough to cover anything you need to say. I went to Spain for the first time this year and when I go away I usually make a point of learning some of the language but booked my tip late this year but thanks to this little gem I still managed to get through!
on 17 May 2017
As advertised good little Spanish phrasebook
on 4 June 2015
Want for holiday and was very helpful.
on 9 June 2017
really handy pocket book
on 20 August 2014
So far I am finding it useful.
on 11 September 2013
Will not download to my Kindle, and is not viewable even when transferred onto it via USB. Appears to work fine via mobile app, though. Very disappointing, not the kind of performance I expect from a reputable publisher.
on 11 April 2015
Great Deal!Thank You.
on 22 June 2012
Bought this for a future holiday. Its easy to read and to understand. It could almost be called "The idiots guide to Spainish"!! Fit in to my handbag easily. Recommend if you cant speak ANY Spainish!!
on 28 January 2012
This edition for the Kindle is ideal.

It is easier to carry the Kindle around because it is so slim to fit into a bag.

It is not only a phrase book but also a dictionary. You just have to enter a word - Spanish or English and you get a quick response without having English to Spanish or vice versa. But do not include the definite article when entering a Spanish word.

The phrase book has clear sections to enable you to look up what you want quickly such as how to ask directions. It also gives phonics to help with pronunciations.

A very useful e-book to have on the Kindle