Customer reviews

Good read
on 26 April 2017
Good
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 3 January 2015
I read the first book. I really enjoyed Home for Christmas. Great storyline. Well written. I will be reading the next book in the session.
on 13 May 2017
Couldn't put it down on to the next one now. Lovely writing made me smile and cry loved it great
on 30 November 2015
I enjoyed this book.
on 21 March 2015
As always an excellent story teller.
on 3 March 2017
Very good quick delivery
on 30 January 2012
I managed to read this book in two sittings I enjoyed it that much. I found that I got to know the characters a bit better and watch them adjust during times that were indescribable.

You also watch them meet people that they start to care about and read about the impact the war has on their relationships. This book also covers The Battle of Britain, The Blitz and the introduction of rationing.

This book finishes at Christmas 1940 and I am looking forward to reading the next installment to find out what happens to these lovely characters and their boyfriends.

If you enjoyed London Belles you will enjoy this book
on 22 November 2011
I love Annie Groves novels, and this latest series, this is the second in the set, are such a wonderful read. The characters are amazing, their stories keep you engrossed, and I for one could not put this book down. I shed tears of sadness, tears of happiness, and I cannot wait for the next book due out in February.
on 6 December 2011
I was so desperate to find out what happened to the girls after London Belles and this didn't disappoint. Well researched, the characters are really growing and 'fleshing out' a bit. It really was like meeting old friends again.
Highly reccomended, can't wait for the next installment!