on 5 February 2014
arrived with good time, simple product but does what it says its a puzzle with multiple pictures getting kids used to the images rather than the shapes.
on 12 January 2014
Bought for 18 months but would be better for 2+. Six puzzles in one so good value and good for stacking blocks for a younger child. Would recommend.
on 30 November 2013
Brought this puzzle for our Granddaughter for Christmas, disappointed in the size. From the picture it looked a lot larger. They are a good idea, I'm sure they use to make them larger. with the cost of postage & packing and the item it is not worth the price.
on 26 September 2016
My granddaughter loves it.
on 7 November 2017
Bought it as a gift for two year olds. Looks colourful and easily manageable for little hands.
on 5 December 2014
Unfortunately the wooden blocks were covered in stickers, not hand painted. The slightest bit of moisture and they bubbled and my little one was able to bite of the pictures. Had to take them away from her almost immediately. Very disappointed. Not durable at all.
on 17 April 2016
Good toy quite small though
on 14 December 2014
I love these animal cubes . I remember having something similar as a child. As for my son I don't know does he like it or not because I want to give them as Christmas stocking filler.
on 11 December 2013
Bought this with another as a Christmas present but the blocks are very small especially for the age of the child it's aimed at. Wouldn't buy again.
on 26 February 2014
I am very disappointed. As the paper is coming off after only a cpl of hrs therefor it's a waste of money, the my grandchildren are disappointed .