Customer reviews

Naava Women's 1 ct IJ/I Certified Round Brilliant Diamonds Channel Set on 18 ct Yellow Gold Half Eternity Ring - Size N
Colour: Yellow Gold|Total Diamond Weight: 1|Ring Size: N|Change
Price:£1,179.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 10 January 2014
If your looking at this product do not hesitate and place your order, the item is quality, beautiful and excellent value.
on 5 December 2016
Decent ring for great price.I got such a nice deal having 0.25 carat for only 143 gbp.Overall quality and finishing is superb.
review image
on 15 January 2017
bought this as a christmas present on black friday so good price,mrs really loves it top quality.even had a reward myself
on 24 July 2014
The item sent was defective having a very deep scratch in the band. Initially the diamond quality certificate made me feel I'd bought a ring with good quality diamonds, but alas when I looked into what grade diamond the certificate boasted I realised they were fairly poor quality. So the certificate basically states how inferior the diamond cut and clarity is. This was returned with no quibble based on the scratch.
on 13 July 2014
My partner and I have been together 30 years and wanted to have something really nice for our anniversary. We wanted the same rings as our civil partnership rings are different. These are all we could have wished for. They came on time, very safely and would have been sooner if the bank had not cancelled the order because they thought it was a fraudulent payment!!!
on 21 December 2015
I got this for my girlfriend (why not?) and she says she loves it. She knows her diamonds, too, so that's saying something. Very substantial gold band too. We had a bit of a problem getting the size right, but as usual Amazon were brilliant in accepting not one, but two returns until we got the correct size. No regrets and would happily buy again.
on 22 December 2013
I can't believe that this beautiful ring with 9 decent sized diamonds was less than £400! It is very sparkly and the design is perfect. I catch myself staring at it when it catches the light. I am absolutely delighted by it. A beautiful ring with a lovely setting which allows the stones to sparkle while enclosing them enough to stop them catching on anything and also remaining tasteful. I love it!
on 26 February 2014
I was about to purchase this ring in a well known and respected jewellers and decided to check it out on Amszon. What a great decision. I found this ring. It's exactly the same, except that this ring is half a carat as opposed to the jewellers, which was only one third a carat! The one in the jewellers was £999.00, so I will let you be the judge. This ring came with full authentication too. I would truly recommend this seller
on 4 February 2013
Great, the pictures and description does not do this ring justice.
Beautiful and the misses loved it. great price too.
on 19 May 2013
My husband bought this ring for a birthday gift for me. It's absolutely beautiful and I'm thrilled to bits with it.
The brilliant cut superbly reflects the light, no nasty metal settings just diamonds all the way! This ring is amazing value for money (we looked at several on the high street that were inferior in quality and a lot more expensive). Fell in love with this the moment I saw it.