on 9 January 2012
We brought these for my son for xmas and he loved them, the arrived very quickly and of a very good quality. Have withstood the washing machine and tumble dryer very well.
on 26 March 2014
Got these for my daughter, although blue and green, I didn't like the look of the pink and white ones.
Glad I choose these as she loves them!
Quick delivery too
Thanks
on 27 February 2014
My little nephew who is a Scooby Doo fan loves them and I love the fact that they are made of cotton and they are ideal for little ones who need comfortable pyjamas to sleep in!
on 26 January 2014
Well made pair of pyjamas and will wear well considering they are for a 5 year old boy who likes nothing better than climbing and fighting with his brothers at bedtime.
on 5 August 2014
Lovely pj's and a good price. I have a very happy son!
Amazing value - as i ordered a few different pairs under one delivery price. I'd throughly recommend.
on 8 January 2014
My son is very pleased with these as he loves Scooby Doo. He is a very slim 7 year old and these are very loose around the waist - I've needed to take them in.
on 8 September 2015
Bought as birthday present for my 6 year old godson he absolutely loved them and took a lot of persuading to actually get dressed out of them. Very good fit with a little growing room. Very pleased.
on 9 June 2012
Ordered this for my sons friend for his birthday gift, on his mums amazon wishist. Arrived v promptly, well priced and made birthday boy very happy! Wha more can you ask for??
on 26 December 2012
As expected from a set of pyjamas that are in a classic (mainly for boys) Scooby Doo pattern. Only purchased recently but hopefully they will last until outgrown. Recommended
on 27 March 2014
The product had a very poor cartoon transfer on the top and I felt it would not wash well.
Also the sizing was not accurate.
I returned the product to the seller