on 2 July 2014
I bought one of these two years ago as the grill pan in our rented flat didn't come with a grill pan mesh. This was the largest one I could find at the time (still too small) for the least outrageous price.

Two years on and the metal coating has pealed off in many patches and it and getting exceedingly hard to clean. I would have liked to have ordered a better quality and larger mesh, but again this was the best I could find so slightly reluctantly I have bought another one.
on 2 July 2014
I purchased this for a Cannon Chesterfield gas oven. The inside measurements of my griller pan are width 35 cm and 24 cm depth. This replacement fitted perfectly and I am very pleased with it. I have use it often and if looked after properly I expect long usage from it.
on 23 May 2012
The chrome is patchy and does not exist on the feet, very poor quality.
I would pay more for a grill pan mesh where the chrome did not eventually dissolve in bacon fat.
Why is it not possible to buy cooker parts of quality in this country.
on 7 April 2013
The original was cleaned so often until no chrome plating was left! So it was time for a replacement.

Although this replacement is fine I can't help wondering just how long it will last as it appeares to be a bit flimsy compared to the original. Time will tell.

Although delivery was scheduled for after easter the item arrived just before. Well done.
on 13 March 2013
Excellent replacement product. The originals supplied with the cooker have lost their plated coating so hopefully these will do the trick. Supplier service was excellent too and goods arrives as quoted
on 13 March 2013
Cannon grill mesh fits my grill pan perfectly, exactly what I wanted will buy again when required.
Easily washable, although do not put in dishwasher as I think the salt damages it.
on 12 February 2014
it arrived ahead of estimated time fits grill perfectly highly delighted with this product and I now know what I will be doing should I need to replace it again thanks a million
on 27 May 2012
This item arrived quickly, in good condition and the price was right. It is an exact match to my original Indesit grill grid and I am delighted with it.
on 18 August 2014
Slightly smaller than my grill pan - only afew mill. But is very good and ordered on Thursday evening - delivered Monday morning- very fast sevice,
on 15 March 2013
old mesh broke so needed another to make it a lot easier to wash after my steak was cooked
thanks