Size: Medium|Colour: Red|Change

on 7 September 2013
upon delivery of these gloves i noticed the gel padding was not very thick.
when i had a closer look at the packaging it stated that the gloves had foam padding and not gel as ordered.
then i noticed on the side of the gloves is a small tab which says gel,this contradicts the packaging.
i rang the seller to tell them about this problem and arrange for them to send out a pre paid envelope so i could return the goods.
i was told if i wanted to return them i would have to make my own arrangements to ship them back,and i would ave to wait for a refund of the goods and postage.
the impression i got was it was my problem not theirs and it was up to me to sort it out.
if you want your goods as stated and good customer service then i surgest you shop else where because this company has no clue how to deliver either of these.
on 18 July 2013
this is my first ever pair of cycling mitts, i have to say im not super convinced about them; there is nothing inherently wrong with them i just expected a bit more gel on the underside where you grip the handlebars but most seems to be on the outside, which i suppose makes sense if you fall off or scrape along a branch/tree/wall. overrall for the money i would probably buy again but would also consider spending a little bit more also now i know what im looking for. hopefully this is pretty fair and dont let it put you off if you just need something for casual short-ish rides.
on 29 June 2013
Just got these so haven't used them yet, but left wondering why they are labelled "Gel Padded" when there isn't actually any gel in sight.
on 27 June 2013
Nice looking glove, good fit, well made. Disappointed that the loop absconded from one glove after 2 days.May not buy another pair.
on 17 June 2014
I use these gloves to give my hands (with arthritis) a bit of protection while using crutches, which are necessary
whenever I leave my house. These are perfect for this purpose, and I will be buying more, in other colours, when I can afford to!
The gel padding really makes a big difference, and I am finding that I am getting more exercise, now that my hands are less painful.
So, a big thank you to the manufacturer!!!
on 12 November 2013
Perfect fit!
The little rubber dots are great for grip on the handles.

These saved me loosing a lot of skin when I came off my bike a month ago.
No skin lost on hands. Shame about the state of my knees!

The finger pulls have lasted.. not sure what the other cyclists have been doing to their's but mine have stayed put and so my gloves are easily take-off-and-on-able.
on 3 August 2013
My girlfriend has been using these on a regular basis for a few months and they have proved to be very good for a value glove. The loop to help pull them off is a clever addition. In the hot weather in the Mediterranean climate the gloves have to absorb sweat that runs down your arms, and then allow evaporation before the glove becomes saturated.
on 20 April 2012
Gloves are a perfect fit and appear well made with good, dimpled rubber grip palms
and velcro strap securing. Only problem was one of the loops which enable easing off of gloves broke at first attempt and need to be stronger. Otherwise fine gloves, recommend.
on 16 August 2013
These gloves arrived very quickly and have proved brilliant for cycling, the palms have some padding which helps absorb some of the bumps when riding. I like the red colour and feel this shows well when signalling. The maximum measurement of my hand width is 9 cms, the medium is not a tight fit, but I like this as the gloves are easy to put on and take off and I find them very comfortable. Great value.
on 29 July 2013
Very comfortable and a good fit. Might just be me but the thumb sleeve seems a little short so when your grip the handle bars it tends to curl over which is a little irritating. Otherwise great thogh and I may just have weird thumbs

See one answered question