Customer reviews

on 19 October 2013
I struggled from beginning to end with this book. I love series books which was why I was led to this one. I was looking forward to being gripped with anticipation to becoming one with characters etc but none of that happened for me. It was like viewing someone's life through rose coloured glasses. It all seemed fake.

None of the characters became real for me. I will not be purchasing the rest of the books in the series there just wasn't enough suspense or excitement to propel me to even wanting to find out about the development of even of the characters.

Good effort but it just wasn't my cup of tea I'm afraid

Bubbly
on 6 April 2013
Great book slightly long towards the end but a great inspiration to love and lovers
Their relationship is lovely and passionate
on 25 January 2013
Another great page turner of family, commitment and soulmate kinship. Loved it, couldn't stop turning the pages to continue the reading. Great writing.
on 3 December 2012
This book got me hooked to this author and quickly bought the next two in the series.Got to love this families.Will recommended to anyone.
on 15 August 2013
Great read, Couldn't put the book down until I finished reading. I will definitely be buying books by this author again.
on 14 January 2017
Great book and introduction to the series great writing as always by the author. I will be recommending this book.
on 26 April 2014
A very good read and would reommend this book to my friends. Looking forward to more books for the collection