Colour: Black|Size: Small|Change
Price:£6.99 - £38.99

on 14 August 2016
Bought this for wee Kai around 4 years ago to try make him look a bit tougher because he needs a bit of street cred being a softy and all that. Failed miserably in that respect, but he seems to like it and it seems to be very comfortable on him. Even after the length of time on him, it looks as good as new, not a bit of rust or whatever on the metal spikey bits and the leather itself is still keeping it's colour and basically the collar looks as new as ever. This is a collar forever, couldn't imagine Kai without it.
review image review image
on 26 March 2016
This collar is a perfect fit for my small terrier. I was pleasantly surprised by how thick the leather was and the high quality of the design. The undercoating of red adds a touch of fun and the studs make it seem much more expensive than it actually is. Great value for money and will definitely use this brand next time I need a collar!
on 11 January 2016
I purchased this for our Ridgeback cross, upon opening the package I was plesently surprised. The images of the collar really don't do it justice, it looks and feels great, with good padding and strong fittings. I'm sure my dog knows when he's wearing this as he seems to hold his head higher whilst strutting down the road!
on 20 July 2014
It may be that this item is designed more for a show dog, and not a ditch swimming, and undergrowth infiltrating springer spaniel. The wet, dirt and abrasion has caused it to lose the surface paint, exposing the cloth like material underneath.
on 20 February 2013
I bought two of these, one black and one red. They look really great on my dogs and are made very well. The material is lovely and it is much stronger than any other collars I've seen and at the price they are selling for they're just amazing. The only thing to watch out for is the studs, they aren't pointy or sharp or anything its just if your dog is a bit careless and clumsy s/he might bump you with it, but goes with any collar with studs.
on 31 July 2012
I purchased the Black studded collar for my dog and am very pleased with this item.
Firstly, the delivery was so fast - I was very impressed.
The collar itself was far more expensive looking than in the photo. It looks and feels of good quality.
The leather feels soft and the inside padding makes it comfortable.
The studs on this collar make it look attractive, I was not wanting to make my pet look tough!
I am very happy with this collar and would recommend it.
My German shepherd looks very smart with it on!
on 1 July 2012
This red leather collar is fantastic and good finishing, my dog loves it. I would recommend to other small dog's owners.
on 13 February 2014
Very nice collar. It looks really smart on and although after a while it looks a bit worn and thready it adds to the effect. I take it off once in a while to give the dogs neck an airing and he pushes my hand to put it back on so he must like it.
on 21 March 2013
Really high quality collar, I have a blue staffy so the contrast of the spiked red leather looks beautiful against his coat. Very good quality for money, I would definetly recommend this to anyone looking to purchase a stylish but strong collar.
on 26 September 2012
These collars are amazing, I bought a red one and a black one. They are much thicker than they look and the leather feels really good. I would highly recommend them. The photos do not do them justice.