on 7 April 2013
Covers screen and keeps it safe, does its job. Wish there was an applicator with it though. Still awesome though
on 8 January 2012
I bought these to protect the screen on my new Nikon D5100 when they arrived I was at first worried they would not fit but after offering it up they fitted perfectly. They arrived the day after ordering using free postage option and even come with a cleaning cloth to clean your screen prior to application.
on 23 February 2012
Fitted mine to a Nikon D5100 - Easy to use and suprised how easy it was to get all the air out from between the original surface and the film. Even though I managed to trap a couple of minor bubbles near the middle I could quite easily work them out to the side then out altogether. The final result is a near invisible film protecting the screen. There are 6 in the pack so not sure if I will ever use them all for the camera but I'm sure I could trim them to fit other LCD type screens for phones etc.
on 28 November 2011
I needed an economical solution in order to protect the lcd screen of my D5100.This screen protector fits just perfect.Very satisfied.Good value for money,great price for a pack of six.Recommended.
on 17 January 2012
Arrived in two days from order, nicely packed without any extras.
The product was as described, easy to apply on the screen- with just enough instructions.
haven't really used it to judge the quality of the screen itself, but it makes no difference to the image except maybe a bit of extra reflection- which is expected since this wasn't a matte screen.

Will update if I find anything worth mentioning once I have used it for some time.

5 star for now!

Update: The first of the protectors came off within days- despite following instructions- a friend recommended leaving the #2 layer on for at least an hour after sticking the protector on. It seems to have stuck this time.

Slightly wary! Rating down to 4 stars...
on 18 November 2012
You get a pack of 6 protectors, each individually packed in their own plastic wallet. They are simple to apply, by peeling away the back film, lining it up with the screen, and then peeling away the front film. Typical screen protector stuff really. If you get some dust under one, well you've still got 6 tries to get it right! The clarity seems really great, haven't noticed any difference to the visibility of the screen on the D5100. At this price, it truly is a bargain and an essential purchase for your beloved DSLR. Previously I didn't use any protection (ooh-er!) on my Canon IXUS screen and after 18 months, there were some small scratches visible. Since then, I've always bought screen protectors, it allows you enjoy your equipment for longer and without worry. An essential purchase.
on 24 October 2013
Hi,

I got my camera a few days back and was pondering over which screen guard to go for given the LCD for D5100 is movable.
The hard screen covers are a good option but, they limit you to the fact that the screen lid cannot close as it should.

So, I decided to go and buy this, given the price range, I find it to be one of the better options out there.
The set comes with 6 screen guards and one cleaning cloth. They have clear instructions and really pretty simple to put it on, you can't get it wrong. Quality wise, the screen guards are really good, couldn't find much wrong with it.

The delivery was pretty quick as well, I got it within 3 days of placing the order.
Happy shopping.
on 19 April 2012
I bought a pack of these for my D5100, but I have also cut two of them down a bit and used them on a P300 and a Canon A590. They do the job of protecting the screens well. An easy and cheap solution.
on 20 September 2012
What can I say? A screen protector is just a must-buy, even the densest simpleton can figure out that replacing a simple inexpensive protective film is far cheaper than needing to replace the glass of an 800 DSLR's screen.

As is always the case with applying screen protectors to any device screen: do the application when the screen is still perfectly in mint condition, so there are no scratches yet. Screen protectors give a far better result when the screen is still in mint condition. Make sure the screen is perfectly clean, apply it in a damp environment like a bathroom so there's no dust in the air and most of all: patience, patience patience.

For the price you get six protectors that perfectly match the dimensions on a Nikon D5100 screen. It doesn't cause any noticeable distortions and the twist-display still closes perfectly. I keep my remaining five in the box where I store my DSLR's warranty documentation, though if you're going away for a long time and expect to do lots of shooting in the field it might be wise to take along a spare protector (like you'd bring along a spare UV filter) in a business card box or something else that doesn't bend or fold.
review image
on 29 November 2012
Very prompt delivery and a competitive price. Didn't expect much, having used some other brands in the past which were very difficult to apply. Needn't have worried. These come with a sheet that is removed on the 'sticky' side and another sheet to remove once it is in place properly and any bubbles squeezed out, leaving a nice thin film that is almost totally invisible. In reality and as long as you use a wet wipe type of pad to clean the screen thoroughly, there are no bubbles to worry about. Any bubble tends to be due to a trapped dust particle due to careless application.
Pack of six and have used three on three different cameras. A NikonP500 SonyA57 and SamsungNX1000
Will also use them on another two cameras but will need to trim them for these as they have smaller screens.